Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all-

I ran across a relatively new gun shop in Acworth called Northstar Lock Safe and Guns. The store has been opened only a short time, and is still being stocked. The owner is John Kimball, a locksmith by trade and a gun person by choice. I do not have the address, but the shop is located across from the old Day's Chevrolet location on Main Street. He closes around 5:00 or 6:00. I do have a phone number, 770-517-1339. His locksmith web site is up and running: www.georgialock.com. The gun shop site is still under construction, but is almost ready. Once completed, he will list inventory so you can see what is available. He is a nice guy, and worth the time to stop and say Hi. You may find a new favorite dealer.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Thanks for the referral. I just spoke with John about a car key I need cut and programmed. Then we started talking about guns and that I found out about him through this site. He seemed thrilled to find out about it. He also said within a couple of years, he wants to change locations and open a range as well!

Really nice guy!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I finally got around to stopping in today and had a great talk with John. We are working on getting my holsters in stock (for you touchy, feely kinda guys/gals 8)). He will have a couple the first part of next week as a start, mainly as display items to garner more interest.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Lets see, the site is Georgialock, the gun portion should be called georgiaglock... :D

He's 2 min from my house, so I'll have to swing by this weekend with muh crazy 4 year old...Need some keys made anywho....

Thanks for the heads up...

BTW, does he stock any $85,000 shotguns??

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
For those of us not familiar with Acworth, can you post an address so we can google-map it?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Ohh great , now a bunch of crazy psycho gun packers are going to hoard upon Acworth and the city is going to fall into violent homicidal outbreaks of gun violence...

Ohhh shoot, that was Sarah Brady talking.....

Hush up Sarah **** :cantsay:

:rotfl:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Thanks for the address!

Turns out, it is only about 12 miles from my house. 8)

Is his gunshop open for business yet?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He is open and gaining new inventory rapidly.

He has had good deals, I just could not afford this one: Just last Monday he sold a used Springfield 45 (1911) w/ some extra mags for less than $450!

·
68,974 Posts
Southern Holsters said:
I finally got around to stopping in today and had a great talk with John. We are working on getting my holsters in stock (for you touchy, feely kinda guys/gals 8)). He will have a couple the first part of next week as a start, mainly as display items to garner more interest.
That is a really good idea! :D How about belts?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts