Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Welcome aboard! One word of warning: Stay away from the Glockaid! It really warps your mind.

Repeat after me:

Glocks bad, sissy plastic water pistols.

Kimbers good, made of metal like a gun should be!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Right,

What was it that Tim McGraw sings; "...please, don't take the girl."

Just kidding, welcome aboard . And when you dream at night, think "RUGER". Remember, if 6 rounds can't do it for 'ya, you need more practice. :lol:

·
Registered
391 Posts
:welcome:

If you've been lurking on the forums long enough, you know what we must be like. So I guess it's too late for you to get scared off. :wink:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Welcome to the board!!!!

USMC - Retired said:
Welcome aboard! One word of warning: Stay away from the Glockaid! It really warps your mind.

Repeat after me:

Amen, to that USMC.
WELCOME to one of the finest sites on the Al Gore internet :rotfl:
If you start to crave a block of plastic that fires little bullets then please call Glock-Aholics Anonymous immediatly or go to your local gun shop and fondle a sweet 1911.
WELCOME,

·
Registered
2,937 Posts

If you go to the MEETING which is described in detail in the Events forum, then you will be able to shoot a large variety of handguns and see what you like best... I wish I had done that! Then I wouldn't have ended up with a $500 sissy plastic water pistol that can only shoot those itty bitty 9mm bullets. :D

·
Registered
2,205 Posts

Be sure to update your county on the license page when you feel like saying more about what part you are from.

I'm sure you have seen GCO talked about, when you are comfortable give them a join.

·
Romans 10:13
4,624 Posts
USMC - Retired said:

Repeat after me:

USMC, the truth is a Glock is just to much gun for you! =;

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
I find that typically guys are stupid
Darned.....the woman gets a bullseye on the very first shot!!! Dead center to the heart! Nice shootin girl. Welcome

·
Registered
220 Posts
:welcome: HannitizedRushBaby

Depending on the county the time varies, took about 3 weeks in Camden County for me to get mine last month which isn't too bad from what I've read.

I am also in the SE portion of GA, nice to see some company down here.

·
Registered
123 Posts
even later still, but :welcome: just the same

·
Registered
754 Posts
Welcome i applied for mine the day after my 21's back in September....glad to see other younger people carrying as well....

21 - 37 of 37 Posts