New gal on the block...

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by HannitizedRushBaby, Apr 23, 2007.

1. HannitizedRushBaby

HannitizedRushBaby New Member

Howdy y'all,

I have been lurking around this forum for a few weeks now, and I finally decided it was time to make my presence known. I applied for my GFL last month on my 21st birthday... I am still waiting to get the call saying that it's in! I have absolutely no experience with guns, so this forum has been highly helpful to me. I decided to get my license because I would like to exercise my RIGHT to own a gun. My grandpa has already promised to purchase a gun for me once I feel like I'm ready to own one. I have a lot to learn, but I'm definitely up for the challenge!

A little bit about me...
    I hate politics, but I try to stay well informed... and I am passionate about my beliefs a lot of political issues. I am a die-hard ATL Braves fan! I love old movies... Jimmy Stewart is my all-time favorite actor. I love living in the SOUTH! Umm... I reckon that's about all y'all need to know for now.

Sorry to be so wordy... I really just wanted to say hi!

I'm sure you'll be seein' me around on other topics!

The new gal from good ol' South GA

2. Dan H

Dan H New Member

Welcome to the board and Happy Bday! Im sure you will learn a lot.

We need more youngsters!

3. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

WOOHOO A GIRL....

ya'll boys don't scare this one off!

Thanks for joining and welcome!

4. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

:welcome: Scare her off? No way as long as she buys a Glock. :lol:

5. Dan H

Dan H New Member

Or an XD :wink:

6. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

oh and come hang out in the chatroom... we have loads of fun

7. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Hey HannitizedRushBaby, welcome to GPDO!

If you are in the southeast part of Georgia I'll let you shoot my Glock 19 if you want to see if the Glock line of pistols is for you.

Like the conversation you, Dan, and myself were having the other night? That might very well scare her off! :)

8. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

No need to wait for the license to do that. :wink:

9. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:welcome: what part of south ga, if you don't mind me asking?

happy birthday, by the way. I applied on my 21st birthday..it's day 33 for me..still waiting.

10. AV8R

AV8R Banned

HannitizedRushBaby, I love your avatar.

Welcome!

11. Foul

Foul New Member

Welcome!

Training, training, training!

Learn that firearm inside and out. Owning a handgun doesn't make one Dirty Harry. Gun safety and practice...that's the key.

And have fun with your new addiction. Like Lay's potato chips...you can't get just one. :p

12. Dan H

Dan H New Member

No joke, GG is a trouble maker...

13. Macktee

Macktee New Member

That has got to be the understatement of the year!

14. HannitizedRushBaby

HannitizedRushBaby New Member

Me again!!

GlockGirl, don't worry... I'm not easily embarrassed or scared! I tend to hang out with guys most of the time anyway. I find that typically guys are stupid and girls are mean. (So I'd rather hang out with someone who is not so bright... as opposed to someone who may stab me in the back!) LOL!! No offense, guys! Honestly, I'm happy to be female... I would NOT want to put up with a girl in a relationship! Haha!

Anyway... ptsmith24, I am in the SE part of GA... but that's all I'll say for now. Thanks for the offer, Ramm! I will get back with ya on that!

Everyone else, thanks for the suggestions and being so welcoming!

My bday was actually at the beginning of March, but I wasn't able to get my prints done until April 6th. Hopefully they won't take too long! *crosses fingers... but doesn't hold breath because... well, this is the government we are talking about!*

15. pro2am

pro2am New Member

Don't like politics? With a handle like HannitizedRushBaby? I can only guess your political leaning.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy.

16. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

ok ramm and dan I think you started the other night! I just offered insightful opinions of timely subjects

17. Dan H

Dan H New Member

It sounds like you and GG have a lot in common, we may potentially have two trouble makers now... :D

18. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

Welcome to the board.

19. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

I'm in Bulloch County. Hopefully I'll get the letter this week (of course, that's what I've been saying every week so far). I cross my fingers every day. I'm getting money together for my first carry pistol (hopefully the one ramm has for sale).