New from Paulding County

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by dmpickers, Oct 17, 2010.

1. dmpickers

dmpickers New Member

Hi all,

Great forum you have here, very informative. I recently started carrying concealed again (after I got my license of course). I only know one other person who carries, my father-in-law. He's retired LEO so he's used to carrying and it's no big deal to him.

Anyway, I've only lived in Paulding Co for a couple years. I work in Cobb (yikes, for the state government!) and my wife and I spend a lot of time in Smyrna. Anyone OC in Paulding or Cobb? Love to hear your experiences.

2. The Math Teacher

The Math Teacher New Member

Welcome from Powder Springs!
    :welcome:

3. Own Defense

Own Defense Member

4. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Well-Known Member

Welcome from dallas. I live in paulding and work in cobb as well. I carry all over paulding and have never had an issue. I do carry concealed everywhere though.

5. BG_Atl

BG_Atl Active Member

In the words of Minnie Pearl.... "Hoooooooow-DY !"
    from Lawrenceville in Gwinnett County :)

6. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

7. fflintlock

fflintlock Active Member

Welcome from Dallas. I carry both ways (about 50/50) and to date, have had no issues from the general public or LEO's.
    I would urge you to join GeorgiaCarry.Org as well. Best 15.00 you could ever invest !

8. Ga_Regul8r

Ga_Regul8r Member

Welcome from way far away in Brunswick.

9. Jonas Salk

Jonas Salk Member

I OC in Paulding all the time. Never once had an issue. I get occasional inquisitive looks, but nothing more than that. Then again, I typically dress decently and am clean shaven and groomed when I do it. I know a guy who does it constantly who comes into my work. He's usually not well-dressed (t-shirt and shorts) and he's never clean shaven. He's also a very large man. I ask him about it when I see him and he says he's never gotten anything from anyone, either. Paulding is a very accepting place of firearms.

10. Swamper

Swamper Member

Welcome from Marietta.

:righton:

11. jmathis84

jmathis84 New Member

Welcome from Gwinnett