Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Great forum you have here, very informative. I recently started carrying concealed again (after I got my license of course). I only know one other person who carries, my father-in-law. He's retired LEO so he's used to carrying and it's no big deal to him.

Anyway, I've only lived in Paulding Co for a couple years. I work in Cobb (yikes, for the state government!) and my wife and I spend a lot of time in Smyrna. Anyone OC in Paulding or Cobb? Love to hear your experiences.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Welcome from Powder Springs!
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Welcome from dallas. I live in paulding and work in cobb as well. I carry all over paulding and have never had an issue. I do carry concealed everywhere though.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
In the words of Minnie Pearl.... "Hoooooooow-DY !"
from Lawrenceville in Gwinnett County :)

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Welcome from Dallas. I carry both ways (about 50/50) and to date, have had no issues from the general public or LEO's.
I would urge you to join GeorgiaCarry.Org as well. Best 15.00 you could ever invest !

·
Registered
942 Posts
I OC in Paulding all the time. Never once had an issue. I get occasional inquisitive looks, but nothing more than that. Then again, I typically dress decently and am clean shaven and groomed when I do it. I know a guy who does it constantly who comes into my work. He's usually not well-dressed (t-shirt and shorts) and he's never clean shaven. He's also a very large man. I ask him about it when I see him and he says he's never gotten anything from anyone, either. Paulding is a very accepting place of firearms.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Welcome from Marietta.

:righton:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts