Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

New from Jonesboro

559 views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  jmathis84 
#1 ·
Hey all. My name is Ron and I just found GPDO today and figured I'd register for the forum. I've been reading around the forum for a while and have learned quite a bit. I look forward to chatting with ya'll. I just recieved my GWCL in the mail this week and plan to open carry for the first time today. Wish me luck. :D

#8 ·
Welcome from another fairly newb. You've come to the right place. Use the search feature often, because just about every topic has been broached here relating to firearms and the carrying thereof. Be prepared to find more than you'll ever want to know. Read the laws. This place will help you know them. Don't ever take someones word for them. Let us know how that first OC works out for you. Good luck Ron.

#10 ·
Welcome from Marietta. The site is a great source for information.
Glad you are with us and enjoy.

:welcome:

#11 ·
Thanks for the welcome everybody! I had a great first OC experience. No one even seemed to notice... and that's just the way I like it. :righton:

#12 ·
Lawrenceville sends greetings your way... :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.