Georgia Packing banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
16,485 Posts
Adam5 said:
budder said:
GeorgiaGlocker said:
Macktee, ol' buddy, atleast I'm young enough to carry. :neener:
I'd be careful if I were you. Macktee's sight and hearing may be failing, but he can still hit you when he misses me :(
:rotfl:

If don't want him to him to hit you, just stand in front of him. :p
The problem is the ricochet off the floor. That bullet will be going for a sensitive spot.

·
Romans 10:13
4,611 Posts
budder said:
Adam5 said:
budder said:
GeorgiaGlocker said:
Macktee, ol' buddy, atleast I'm young enough to carry. :neener:
I'd be careful if I were you. Macktee's sight and hearing may be failing, but he can still hit you when he misses me :(
:rotfl:

If don't want him to him to hit you, just stand in front of him. :p
The problem is the ricochet off the floor. That bullet will be going for a sensitive spot.
By the time ol' Macktee pulls the trigger I will be behind budder. :p

·
Registered
742 Posts
Welcome........

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
na...you gotta watch out for his cane. He'll bust some knee caps.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Just to follow up, went to the Gainesville show today and made two worthwhile investments... a Glock 26 (what a joy to shoot!) and a GCO membership :D

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
:welcome:

·
16,485 Posts
commodore_dude said:
Just to follow up, went to the Gainesville show today and made two worthwhile investments... a Glock 26 (what a joy to shoot!) and a GCO membership :D
Congrats on your membership. I hope we can help you out as much as possible, especially with you apparent lack of taste. We'll help you pick out a USP soon enough.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
budder said:
ptsmith24 said:
budder said:
commodore_dude said:
Congrats on your membership. Pity you don't have any taste yet.
I suck!
Don't be so harsh on yourself!
I know! It's horrible isn't it?

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Welcome to another Alpharetian. Don't listen to these yahoos....that G26 is an AWESOME choice. If you haven't already, be sure to pick up two Pearce +1 extensions for your mags.

·
16,485 Posts
Bulldawg182 said:
Welcome to another Alpharetian. Don't listen to these yahoos....that G26 is an AWESOME choice. If you haven't already, be sure to pick up two Pearce +1 extensions for your mags.
In the interest of full disclosure, Bulldawg is approximately 230 years old (nearly .03 Macktees!), so you should just smile and nod. He won't hurt you as long as he thinks you agree with him.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
budder said:
Bulldawg182 said:
In the interest of full disclosure, Bulldawg is approximately 230 years old (nearly .03 Macktees!), so you should just smile and nod. He won't hurt you as long as he thinks you agree with him.
Budder, don't udder anudder or I'll tell ya mudder!

:eek:ldtimer: :eek:ldtimer: :boxing:

·
16,485 Posts
Bulldawg182 said:
budder said:
Bulldawg182 said:
Budder, don't udder anudder or I'll tell ya mudder!

:eek:ldtimer: :eek:ldtimer: :boxing:
She's in Austin; have a nice drive. At 40 mph, that'll take 25 hours D:

·
Registered
726 Posts
She's in Austin
Hey! I used to live there! Round Rock, to be exact. What an, um, interesting place to live . . . .

I enjoyed my time there, though. The best thing about Austin is Taco Cabana. It is the only fast food place I've ever seen with margaritas.

It also has the all-around best climate I've ever lived in.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Agreed. The food was not so hot. But you could get an inexpensive margarita and sit out on the patio for a while. For food, I think Chuy's was the best.

I won't go into BBQ. Differences of opinion on BBQ can lead to fisticuffs among real Texans.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts