New addition to the family- CZ-75 9mm in SS finish

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by score69, Nov 18, 2010.

1. score69

score69 New Member

It's been almost a year since I've had a new addition to the family. The last 6 or so handguns I've accquired have been polymer weapons, so I really wanted to get a new all steel gun.

Ordered a CZ-75B polished SS finish from Bud's and was able to pick it up from my local FFL today. I am SO happy. :righton:

Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but I'm already in love. I want another one. It's just beautiful. :love:

Already picked up some additional mags and some Hogue grips. Planning on ordering some Wolfe springs for it, hopefully a custom holster from Ryan or Zookeeper and I should be ready to go.

Won't be around much this weekend, but once I get it cleaned up and the packing grease is gone, I'll post a few pics. I'm so excited and can't wait to take it to the range.

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

You can't go wrong with a CZ. I plan on getting a compact model to go along side my SP-01 Phantom.

3. rashley

rashley New Member

That's exactly what I have and is my EDC gun.

I LOVE IT! I can shoot tighter groups with this than I can any other firearm I've ever handled.

4. pml

pml Active Member

Great pistol, congrats.

5. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Well-Known Member

Was going to order the plain cz75b from buds then they sold out :(

6. score69

score69 New Member

Wow, went and unloaded a few hundred rounds through it yesterday. NICE...

I have many 9mm handguns I like, but this one grew on me fast. You know how fast? Picking up one for the other hip tomorrow. I've obvioulsly been ignorant of CZ guns for a while. Then first time I shot one... NICE gun.

7. score69

score69 New Member

Ok, here she is. I have her twin coming tomorrow and have placed an order with Ryan for some nice leather. She shoots like a dream. Don't tell my other half. Lol.

I know she looks rough in the pic, but it's hard to take of pic of something so shiny.

Once I get my leather and start carrying her, I think I'm going to send in my XD9 slide (my previous EDC) and have it hard-chromed).

I tell you, this is my first CZ, but not my last. This thing shoots nice. A little trigger work and it will be a dream. Why aren't these guns more popular? I've got many 9mm semi-autos and this one out-shoots them all, right 'out of the box'.

Ok, now I own two CZ's. Keep 'em comming. Lol. :righton:

Take care

[​IMG]

8. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Well-Known Member

My buddy just ordered a cz sp01 phantom off of buds this weekend. They had it on sale for $450
    cant beat that

9. score69

score69 New Member

Let me know how he likes it. I'm now in love with the CZ line. lol. :love:

I got mine since I was looking for a quality all-steel gun and trying to get away from polymer guns, but their polymer models are starting to look good too. I don't have anything against tupperware, but it's just been a while since I purchased an all steel gun. Picked up my other SS 75B today and couldn't be happier. Already placed an order with Ryan for a new holster, belt, etc. I love my XDs for carry guns and range guns, but the 75B shoots so nice right out of the box. Planning on switching to my 75B as my EDC once I get my new leather from Ryan. Maybe now, I'll start doing some trigger work, etc on my XD9 once I'm carrying the CZ as my EDC instead.

I think I'm going to have to start saving for a CZ 97.

Take care

10. JMan

JMan New Member

very nice!!

11. score69

score69 New Member

Thanks folks. I tell you what I love this gun. Here's a target from my first range trip at 25 yards. This thing is much more accurate than me. Been carrying an XD9 for a while, but going to switch over to this guy once I get my new leather from Ryan. I'm a CZ fan now. lol

I know y'all shoot a lot better than me, but I'm pleased with what I did here. It's good for me at 25 yards. Haha. This thing is really consistent.

[​IMG]