Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,859 Posts
Did Pharaoh want to let the Children of Israel go free? Even when his country was devastated, he pretended to let them go, but then pursued them with chariots and swords.

The wicked want all of this country. They won't let those with normal, traditional values have their own place. They want us to bow to them as supreme.

Reactions: TimBob

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,813 Posts
So, we dam up the Mississippi and when they come across it we blow it?

Nemo

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Never ending political battle ahead
A few years ago I said that Trump didn't run to save the republican party. I still believe that. It was just the vehicle he used at the time. We've been stuck with a two-party system (for all intent and purpose) for too long now. I could see Trump laying the ground work for a new, third, national party during his second term.

The American Nationalist Party.

It sounds so Nazi-ish, doesn't it? I can hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth already.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
A few years ago I said that Trump didn't run to save the republican party. I still believe that. It was just the vehicle he used at the time. We've been stuck with a two-party system (for all intent and purpose) for too long now. I could see Trump laying the ground work for a new, third, national party during his second term.

It sounds so Nazi-ish, doesn't it? I can hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth already.
There's a reason it sounds Naz-ish.

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,498 Posts
Maybe the Constitutional Party would be a better name.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Good concept but let's work on your naming lol

·
Registered
7,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Trump is a character unlike any other.
When he is gone, his Repub successor will promise to bring us together, no tweets, reach across the aisle, and take Dem abuse as they see fit. SOP.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,859 Posts
Perhaps his son will run for President.

Or maybe Sarah Palin will run again.

Reactions: mountainman444

·
Professional Troll
2,153 Posts

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Just discovered we already have such party. It may be just the guy who owns the domain name. :lol: Maybe Trump could make him an offer for it and turn it into something real.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Trump is a character unlike any other.
When he is gone, his Repub successor will promise to bring us together, no tweets, reach across the aisle, and take Dem abuse as they see fit. SOP.
There are a lot of "republicans" who no longer wish to be hitched to that party. Like I said earlier, I don't believe Trump is here to save the republican party - as it currently exists. Perhaps he might attempt to reform it. Or just abandon it entirely and start from scratch. Forces are coming together that guarantee one or the other because the status quo is unsustainable.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
There's a reason it sounds Naz-ish.
Good concept but let's work on your naming lol
"Nationalist" is only "bad" because we let others determine the meaning. It's the same old trap that we see in the gun rights movement among others. Is "populist" more palatable? For those that might actually give this a second thought, who are we trying to appease? And why should we even care at this point about any hurt feelings? There are lots of "nationalist" parties in Europe thanks to the ever increasing influx of culture enrichers. Those parties aren't followers of Adolf although that's what the enlightened elites would have you believe.

·
Registered
7,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The two parties are not going anywhere. State laws are designed to keep them stronger than any 3rd parties.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
The two parties are not going anywhere.
They don't have to go anywhere. But the parties can't keep its members from switching to another one.

State laws are designed to keep them stronger than any 3rd parties.
And Hillary is our 45th president.

·
Banned
1,267 Posts
I think their desire to control the whole nation ( not by policy but changing demographics and pandering are what is doing it. Lets at least be honest) is going to cause issues. I have long followed illegal immigration, Made predictions and its a pet issue. I predicted el paso in 2010 and see more of that violence coming and i do not condone it at all. NO one wants to have to pander to anchor and grand anchor babies in our own nation. Democrats do nothing to stop asylum and citizenship abuse becuase they know it benefits them and that is why they are so soft on illegal immigration. Many liberals will argue they are not open borders. if they are not open borders at least its virtual open borders as in no matter how much of a burden the person will be come in, make babies, tehy vote demcrat.

Personally i predict there will be serious race and or class conflict in this nation and it wont be the conservative side that starts it.

The irony is all those "resist and not my president" liberals dont knkow what they are getting themselves into. Lets see one side has most of the guns and ammo. We hunt and fish. We know that to deal with a bully you kick their a** and not run to the office after trying to avoid conflict. Most cops and military lean conservative.

The other side still does not understand that boys have a penis and girls have a vagina. I personally like our odds and think the liberals will be in a world of hurt.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Personally i predict there will be serious race and or class conflict in this nation and it wont be the conservative side that starts it.
It's already started. It just hasn't ginned up yet. Black on white crime = meh. White on black crime = hate & racism. Anything muslim related is dealt with preferentially so as not to offend.

·
Registered
7,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts