Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have Netflix, I strongly urge you to watch this. I think it is less than an hour long. It is a real eye opener as to what is really going on in the Kingdom.

Now, I know I have said this a time or 2. I was good friends with the Prince Sultan Abdul Aziz Al-Obaid. He and I were students at Gallaudet University in Washington, DC, and he is deaf and I am hearing impaired. His father was the UN Ambassador for Saudi Arabia. Aziz was a triplet (not a twin, he had 2 identical brothers). Anyways, the morning of 9/11, I was on campus in DC and could see the Pentagon from my dormitory window from the 8th floor of Carlin Hall. Gallaudet's campus is just a couple of blocks from the National Mall. I was a Residential Advisor and was tasked with finding the students on my floor and making sure they contacted their parents. I bumped into Aziz that morning, and he knew exactly why we were attacked - even as we could still see the smoke from the Pentagon.

This has stuck with me all these years. He knew.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,911 Posts
What did he say was the reason we were attacked?

·
Premium Member
9,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
What did he say was the reason we were attacked?
The United States support of Israel and our meddling in Middle East (Islamic) affairs.

** he actually offered me a job via his connections with the State Department, the catch was I had to help with a concerted effort to change our foreign policy with Israel. He claimed that there were no innocent Americans. That when an American pays for a pizza, a portion of the tax they pay goes to supplying Israel with weapons.

I've been delivering pizzas since 2003.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,911 Posts
The United States support of Israel and our meddling in Middle East (Islamic) affairs.
I've been trying to tell people that about our foreign policy since the 1970's, no matter what party wins the White House.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,911 Posts
He did not convey that he felt responsible for the attacks, but ... That the attacks were somehow justified.
This is a very common idea in the Middle East that we all got what we had coming to us, because of what our foreign policy has been in the Middle East for many decades, starting when we stuck our nose in Iran and helped to overthrow the lawful government there, and now look at Iran. At one time we were going supply and help Iran with their nuclear program, and Iran was one of the most American like countries in the Middle East, until we did regime changed and helped some bad people take over the lawfully elected government over there. Look it all up. Its all in the history books. That kind of started the whole thing for most people in the Middle East and they have been hating us ever since for our constant meddling and intervention in Middle East affairs and government.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts