Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Finally! An idea that makes sense. Car thieves would never think of smashing a window to get into a car. This will stymie criminals completely.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
File this one under "instead of doing something."

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Wasn't there an article from the UK where the police where towing cars with the windows left open in order to stop them from being stolen? :screwy: And then charging the owners for this service? :screwy:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Wow! Making something a crime because there are criminals is absurd. As said above, tax the good people, because it creates more revenue that way.

It does remind me of Britain. More Nanny State bull. Its just like the window down you get towed nonsense. I mean criminals never break windows in order to steal items or go on a joy ride. Ohh wait, I had it happen to me once. Our government is getting completely out of control. :screwy:

Next they'll be talking about doing this state wide, then other states will start picking this up. I hope we have the sense to not do this in Georgia.

·
Clueless
3,707 Posts
I hope Georgia would never consider this. I'd rack up a huge bill. Since I dont want my Jeep top to be cut I leave the doors unlocked. Well when they are on the Jeep anyways.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
streetriots said:
I hope Georgia would never consider this. I'd rack up a huge bill. Since I dont want my Jeep top to be cut I leave the doors unlocked. Well when they are on the Jeep anyways.
I wonder if they will ticket you when your top is down... if the doors are locked :lol:

·
GPDO Commonlaw Spouse
5,514 Posts
groats said:
EJR914 said:
Wow! Making something a crime because there are criminals is absurd. As said above, tax the good people, because it creates more revenue that way.
Well of course it does. Taxing bad people doesn't work, they don't bother to pay. Imagine that!
Wait, let me get this straight, you're saying that criminals do criminal things?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.