Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched other threads on the matter, but I would nonetheless like to see if I can get a few more suggestions. I'm thinking of getting a Ruger LCR, and I'm looking for a IWB holster that is easy on/off, but really comfy for extended carry.

I have a Crossbreed Supertuck for another gun, and while I think it's an awesome holster (as is the Mtac), I'm looking for something smaller and more straightforward. The Crossbreed is fine when I can plan around it, but I'm looking for a smaller set up, spur of the moment slip on/off snubbie holster - the type of holster that I can slip in my pants at a moments notice and wear all day if I have to.

Is there anything that fits the profile and is extremely comfortable?

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
I routinely carry my Smith & Wesson Model 36 (J-frame snubby) in a Galco Ultimate Second Amendment (USA) holster. Extremely comfortable... so much so I often forget it is there.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
The Don Hume h715 I have for my S&W k-frame isn't too bad if I find the sweet spot.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Why settle for an off the rack holster? Talk to Zookeeper and have him make you just what you want. He's great to work with and you'll end up with a quality product. I'm not bashing Galco, Don Hume, or others. I'm just that happy with my Zookeeper holsters. :righton:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Think about trying a CQC/s style holster. Rides high and tight although not a IWB but easy on and off. And will conceal with just a T-shirt.

Just a thought.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts