Need Gun? Machete Enough?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Nemo, Mar 22, 2019.

1. mrhutch

mrhutch Well-Known Member

He must not be too good with that thing if all the perp got were minor cuts to his hands.

2. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

That was ............ weird. bad.

There was no real commitment by anyone to engage. Which indicates no one knew what the hell they were doing beyond intimidation. Really

3. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

No comment on chasing one away with the machete while the other took the cash register?

Or did no one watch it that long?

Nemo

4. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

What the hell did I just watch?

I only saw one robber. One white male with a gray jacket, dark pants, and a baseball cap with yellow or gold on the front and on top of the brim.

He got chased out of the c-store clerk's cashier booth, at first.
    Then, while the clerk is venting his frustration hacking away at some car in the parking lot, with a lady in a green jacket standing there, the robber makes his way back into the clerk's booth and takes the cash register.

Is that how it went down?

I guess chopping a parked car's windshield is easier and safer than knife-fighting a guy who is bigger than you and who has a fairly large fixed blade knife himself.

5. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

I understood it as he ran the guy off, engaged with the female cohort in the lot and did not see the guy go back in the store. Pay close attention to her hands. It appears she also have a fairly long bladed knife.

Nemo