Need an FFL downtown ATL

Discussion in 'Ranges, Dealers & Smiths' started by Jux2p0ze, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Jux2p0ze

Jux2p0ze New Member

Hey guys, first off thanks to whoever started GP. I've learned alot about how to be a responsible gunowner and license holder from everyone that's posted.

Real issue: I'm buying a gun located over in Texas and need a reliable FFL in the downtown or near the downtown Atlanta region to handle the transfer. I think I've went through a few people already and half of them either flaked or are having inhouse issues that need to be dealt first.

Any suggestions?

Thanks guys

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:welcome:

I'm not familiar with gun stuff up there, but I'm sure others will post shortly letting you know.

3. Foul

Foul New Member

You can try the locater section near the bottom of this page to get at least a good idea of some near you.

http://www.gunbroker.com/User/DealerNetwork.asp

It's probably, by no means, complete, but is will give you a few to choose from to at least network.

4. curtdiss

curtdiss Member

I found a guy in Dunwoody that I am going to use here in a couple of weeks...he charges $20 for long guns or handguns...

If you want I will get you his name and number...

5. Jux2p0ze

Jux2p0ze New Member

sure, I figure I'll need to hit up everybody...my seller I think is kinda annoyed with me because every FFL I come across takes forever to get back to me and usually that they can't do it for whatever reason.

6. ber950

ber950 Active Member

Try Chucks in Buckhead

7. jmorin

jmorin New Member

Give Georgia Range and Guns a try. They're 5-10 min. from downtown ATL, just off I-75 in Forest Park.

Georgia Range and Guns, 285 Lake Mirror Rd., Forest Park, GA 30297.
    Phone: 404-366-7861

8. 11b4v

11b4v New Member

Better service from Skip or Ryan at Forest Park Army Navy, corner of Main / Church / Ash streets. (404) 366-7479

Superfriendly, knowledgeble; no "gun range employee" attitude.