Need a M&P holster quickly

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by jklotz, Dec 6, 2010.

1. jklotz

jklotz New Member

I've got a full size S&W M&P .40 that I need to buy a kydex holster and mag pouch for. I've got a class this weekend, and IDPA on Wed, so no time to mail order. Anybody know who might stock them? Unfortunately, I don't have time to run all over town between now and then, and I've yet to see any shop that stocks a great holster supply locally. Thanks!

2. Gunfixer69

Gunfixer69 New Member

Last time I was in Stoddard's in Douglasville, they had a wall full of holsters. You may want to call them and see if they have what you need.

3. TAP

TAP New Member

I would call Chris Patty. He doesn't have a storefront but he is local to Atlanta and I'm sure he would let you come to him if he has what you need in stock. Ready Tactical makes good Kydex competition holsters and pouches.

http://www.cpwsa.com/

4. jklotz

jklotz New Member

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I'll shoot Chris an email and see what he's got in stock.

5. 69953

69953 Guest

Need a M&P holster quickly

Bullseye in Lawrenceville has a pretty good selection of holsters. Not sure about kydex.

6. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

Dana Safety Supply in Buford
    4729 Nelson Brogdon Blvd # F
    Sugar Hill, GA 30518-5413
    (770) 381-8633

.... is another place to check with; they are primarily a police supply store, but they're non-discriminatory when it comes to accepting money.

7. rmodel65

rmodel65 Yukon Cornelius

probably be able to find a serpa pretty easily locally...

8. martin_j001

martin_j001 Active Member

Bullseye or DSS should have you covered if Chris doesn't. :righton:

9. rankhornjp

rankhornjp Active Member

a glock 21 serpa will fit a M&P perfect! thats what i carry in everyday.....probably be easier to find

10. Ga_Regul8r

Ga_Regul8r Member

Anything M&P is fairly rare even online. Make it an M&P45 and it gets worse. If the Glock 21 is a true match, there ya go. The mag pouches seem to be the toughest for me, but with a 40, it should be easier.

11. martin_j001

martin_j001 Active Member

There's also Talon Tactical. Mike could probably make you something very quick-like if he has a mold for it. Good stuff too, I used his paddle for my M&P45 while I had it.

www.talontactical.com