ND at a gun store

Discussion in 'Firearm Related' started by Adam5, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

This is why alot of gun store owners don't want loaded guns in their stores.

2. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

Sounds like the guns store employee needs to be taught the four rules and the guy that carried it in needs to be taught not to surrender a loaded peice.

3. Thorsen

Thorsen New Member

Sounds like lots of FUBAR going on in this situation.

4. tj2000

tj2000 Guest

So kiddies, what is the moral of this story??????

:popcorn:

5. ber950

ber950 Active Member

I say there are too many details missing from this story to form an opinion.

I was always fortunate not to "be there" for the ND's at the gun shop I was working. IIRC there was two, both by the owner. Once he was checking the feeding of an open bolt Mac with live ammo. I can't remember the cause of the other.
    However I was there for one at a Gun Show. Not fun.

6. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

If you accidentally shoot someone, quickly put a cleaned knife in their hand and claim self defense? 8)

7. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

Keep it in your pants!

8. luke0927

luke0927 New Member

So he has it pointing at the guys face when he's checking to see if its loaded? these are the F'n idiots that give gun owners bad names...first off you should never have to think "did i leave this loaded?" and keep the damn muzzle pointed at the ground when loading and unloadind!!!

9. cdtracing

cdtracing New Member

My freakin' thoughts exactly. Both of them are morons.

10. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

11. ber950

ber950 Active Member

:exactly:

I keep reading posts saying never pass a hot weapon. While that should be avoided, unfortunately that is not always advisable or even possible. Thats why its not part of the four rules. John Farnam has some great comments on the passing of hot weapons. Of course he is a proponent of hot ranges.