NCSTAR??

Discussion in 'Firearm Related' started by psj790_1, Oct 2, 2010.

1. psj790_1

psj790_1 New Member

Do any of you have a Ncstar Scope? If so how are they? shock-proof? Would you put one on a AR? Just looking for feedback from those who have or had one

2. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

I've had one before. If used gently, it will hold zero. Gently being defined as - putting it on an AR that will be used as a range toy, not one that's used in action games. It's not something you'd call G-rated, but it will put a red dot on a piece of paper.

My honest advice is pay only Once and wait until it can be of decent quality. Right now the least that I would accept would be something from PrimaryArms.com.
    Do you have a particular price-point or style in mind?

3. psj790_1

psj790_1 New Member

price point is low and i can`t afford a eotech so looking for other brands. I`m looking at the NCstar 9x42 scope with the lazer at cro-bar.

4. psj790_1

psj790_1 New Member

5. CoolHand

CoolHand Active Member

They're cheap crap. If you're putting it on a .22 it may hold zero. I had one on an SKS and it held zero for about 75 rounds.

Look at Primary Arms website for some very decent red dots and 1-4x variable scopes in the sub $250 range. They carry their own house brand which ain't bad at all as well as Millet, Nikon, Vortex, on up to the expensive big name brands like NightForce and Leupold.