Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DENVER (CBS4) â€" A retired Navy veteran is on a cross-county journey he says is about bringing attention to parental equality.

Kash Jackson says he represents parents across the country caught up in battles with family courts even though they may not have been charged with a crime.

“Right now in America they are incentivizing state courts to take our children from us, to reduce us down to visitors â€" thousands and thousands of dollars in litigation,†Jackson said. “I spent $40,000-plus in litigation, and all I want to do is be a father.â€
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/09/...-for-parental-equality/#.V8y2AAnI5h4.facebook

I'm sure its all his fault, I'm sure there is something that he did or he is withholding, because I've been promised there is nothing to this and it must all be his fault. You know, there doesn't need to be a national spotlight put onto these injustices.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
An excellent quote how the courts are given incentives to create these households where one parent never gets to see the child even when mother and father live close enough to easily share 50 percent time with the child.

Inclusion of Middle-Class into Welfare = More Federal Funding
The exponential inclusion of the middle-class into the state operated Title IV-D Welfare System has facilitated and furthered a perceived need for increased funding from the federal government to the states. Because there is an overwhelming majority of middle-class parents that have child support automatically withheld from their paychecks, there is the appearance of a tremendously successful state run Title IV-D welfare program â€" and it causes even more federal incentive payments and reimbursement funding to be received by the states.

Even amidst cutbacks by the federal government for entitlement block grants and restrictions on the use federal incentive dollars as matching funds, the states’ standing remains to gain billions in funding by including more and more of the middle-class in their welfare programs.

To be more specific: We believe that Title IV welfare programs actually encourage the diminishment of parents’ roles in the lives of their children, and that these programs actually provide financial incentives for the breakup of the family â€" which is incidentally the exact opposite of the purpose of Title IV in reducing family dependence on government and encouraging safe and stable families.

The consequence of how and why the states receive federal funding is providing financial incentives to the state, its agencies, its human services professionals, and its family courts in general to create court-ordered child-support paying absentee parents wherever it can, and by whatever means available. The states’ manufacturing of non-custodial parents maximizes incoming federal and state revenue redistribution. Similar to those who were accused of abusing the Title IV-A welfare program, which prompted reform, the states are now modifying their own environment in order to receive more federal money.

Creating Non-Custodian = More Child Support = More Federal Funding
Title IV created incentives for the states that were intended to reduce the occurrence of single parent households; however these incentives have caused an exact opposite result. Instead of looking to Congressional intent, one only needs to look at the results.

State family court judges, agencies, and both public and private professionals now have a pecuniary interest in establishing single-parent households in which the majority of a child’s time is limited by court order to be spent with only one parent. There is now a disincentive for a child to be equally placed with both parents where those parents share equal responsibilities while maintaining their own homes and lifestyles. If the state family courts do not produce an absent or “non-custodial†parent through their orders, the courts would effectively exempt the state (and any associated professional beneficiaries) from receiving the billions of dollars in federal funding which is offered through compliance with federally imposed welfare guidelines. -Brian Van Akin

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Donald Lyons: The family court is system is a money machine masked as "We want to do what's in the best interest of the child" yeah right.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I guess all these fathers over at The Father's Rights Movement must just all be lying then. There is no real need for such an organization. All is right perfect in this country as far as father's rights and our right to not be financially enslaved by a judge and a corrupt system.

Reminds me of Baghdad Bob over here.

Richard S. Wrona I have Spent $300,000 + Fighting these SCUMBAGS, now I am Ordered Supervised Visitation 8 per day one weekend $40 per hour for the Sheriff, and Not Allowed to Speak or Email my Girls, Thank You Annapolis Maryland Family Courts , Destroying Families Daily, Parental Alienation Capital, No Freedom of Speech Rights in Annapolis Maryland Family Courts, Father's Lose Everything in Annapolis including Their Own Children

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Apparently, this isn't just a problem in the US, its international.

Rodger: Come to New Zealand men are dying to be apart of there kids lives.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tommy Hovey: I've spent $60,000 going on $70,000 for my daughter and $40,000 fighting for my son.
Apparently, he's going to spend a whole lot more than that trying to see his kids.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Robert Rudemyer Jr.: Family court system crushing dads. Making us visitor's and broke. So sad.
Just wait until you lose your job and get tossed in jail. I hear anal rape is fun.

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
Navy Vet On Cross-Country Mission For Parental Equality
silly person. don't you understand that "equality" means special treatment for special groups?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts