Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Women never falsely claim rape, right?
I mean, who would DO that???

Well, this naked woman was wandering around a truck stop parking lot, and when the cops stopped her to ask why, she said she was raped.

Then, while the cop is getting a blanket out of the back of his vehicle to cover her nakedness, she hops in the driver's seat and steals his police vehicle (pickup truck).

I'd say the chances of her being a real rape victim, this day, are slim to none.

The chances of her being high as a kite-- excellent.

·
Registered
385 Posts
That cop will never live that one down.
I'd love to hear what name his buddies on the force come up with for him after this.
He sure won't be the one to lecture new hires on situational awareness.

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,538 Posts
Cop should pay a fine for leaving his car running... Like the guy who was warming up his car!

·
Premium Member
9,838 Posts
It's been my experience of 47 years in the housing business that most houses ARE nailed down. There are some on wheels that may or may not be though.
And they still get stolen (and some guys don't even get a blanket)

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Did somebody loan the officer his truck at the end? That is what it looks like. The officer says "Thank you!" and then you can see a steering wheel and hear an engine revving.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Based on his record, I wouldn't loan him my truck.
I might let him use my phone.

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
Yea, that could be a very expensive choice, for which the government will compensate you zero for any damages. Including the engine that just lost 20,000 usable miles.

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
as much as i love to find fault in cops, i can't fault a man for not thinking about his keys when he has a naked chick standing in front of him.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,348 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,348 Posts
(don't ever trust naked women - they will steal your car, your house, your kids and anything else that isn't nailed down)
They will take whats nailed down. Because you cannot get it out quick. No nailing-- in case you need to grab and run.

Nemo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.