My thumb hurts

Discussion in 'Firearm Related' started by ptsmith24, Sep 28, 2007.

1. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

There are 4 more AK mags that I loaded, as well. I'm saving the plastic cartridge holders from the UMC boxes. I figured they would be useful to store rounds once I decide to begin reloading.

2. moonchicken

moonchicken New Member

:shock:

If the zombie apocalypse ever comes, would you mind having me as a guest at your house? I'll even help you reload the magazines between each wave of zombies and pick up the empty brass from the floor. :lol:

3. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Ya know...

Dey do make dose cute widdle mag loaders, don' ya?

Ah uses wun for ma pistol mags.

Kant welly emagin loading dos bad boys...!

But...................... Ah'd bee weely, weely happy ta help youse unload dem!!!

:woohoo:

Yee haa!!!!

:minigun:

4. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Yea, I have a "speed" loader for the Glock mags. I also have stripper clips and a guide for the AK mags. The AR mags aren't that bad to load. I load 'em down with 20 rounds. Makes it easier doing 1 box per mag that way. I didn't load up my 50 rounder for the AK, though. I haven't tried that one, but I have a feeling it's going to have feeding problems. Maybe not, but at least it has novelty value ;)

5. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Awesome, man. Always watching my back. I'll shoot, you reload the mags and hand the empty brass to Macktee to work the press and thus the cycle continues. 8)

6. Firearmz

Firearmz New Member

Sorry I am fresh out of cry baby pads. :lol: Give it to me and I will gladly load them up.

7. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:p I was just bored, so I thought I'd post it. It doesn't bother me that much, really.

8. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

:( I really need a rifle.

9. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Then get one, build one, something!

10. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

I hope you have something full auto fro all those mags! Geez. I've got about four 30 rounders for my AK and the same for my 9mm and half the time I only keep about 3 loaded. :lol:

11. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Nah, no full auto. I don't have the money for that. I do what I can. IMO, if I need a magazine, I don't want to have to load them up. But I guess if moonchicken decides to show up, I'll have a dedicated mag loader :)

12. moonchicken

moonchicken New Member

You got it dude!!! We gotta be ready for them zombies!!!
    [​IMG]

Oh, and I'll make sure I'm wearing my GCO t-shirt on the day of the apocalypse. :lol:

13. blind_shake

blind_shake Well-Known Member

Is that all you got? I can't sleep at night knowing I am under a 1000 rounds of .223. Sometimes zombies take 2-3 rounds before they fall. Think about that! :lol:

Come to think about it I am getting short on 7.62 NATO :shock:

14. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Yea, I buy what I can :lol:

15. Axeman

Axeman New Member

+1 :D :uzi: :rifle: :shoot:

That picture gives me that warm fuzzy feeling that you are on the good side. :wink:

16. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

I hope that is the opinion of most GPDO/GCO members! Seems like most everyone on here has a bigger arsenal than I do.

17. jeepsterwannabe

jeepsterwannabe New Member

I thought you were gonna say that your thumb hurt from text messaging too much

18. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

idk, my bff jill!

Nah, I don't do too much of that text stuff.