My newest & last additions

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Bulldawg182, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

As a recent victim of the infamous "gun fever", I've now completed my arsenal for a long, long time. The hunting rifles & shotguns have been in place for years and I recently adjusted the handgun situation to my permanent needs. Now, these two have rounded out and completed my gun safe.

Unfortunately, I'll be awaiting delivery on both for another two weeks:

Remington 870 Magnum Marine 12 ga, 18"
    [​IMG]

Rock River Arms Elite CAR A-4 with chrome lined barrel & detachable tactical handle
    [​IMG]

2. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

WOOO!

I can't wait to see that RRA!

3. Bulldawg182

"SEE IT".....damned....I'm counting on you to teach me how to use the damned thing!!! :p :wink:

4. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

:D

We'll have to hit up the range when that bad boy is delivered by the man in brown.

5. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

Very nice indeed. Congrats.

6. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Those are nice!!!

7. Bulldawg182

Thanks guys. And, by the way, I blame each and every one of you guys for my newfound addiction. Spending time reading here each day about everyones arsenal and how much fun you all have with them has infected me with "gunitis" Gunitis is an infectious disease who's major symptoms include spending way too much time on the internet looking at guns followed by an uncontrollable need to swipe the credit card statement from the mailman before the wife can see it.

These two are probably totally unnecessary guns that I just couldn't do without! Now the trick will be how to hide them from the Mrs. when they arrive! :wink: 8)

8. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

If you want, I'll be glad to let you hide them in my closet. :wink:

9. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

10. kestak

kestak New Member

Greetings,

Since I have my C&R, I bougt an average of 2 guns per week (I did not even updated my signature yet). And those are not even all C&R. Indeed it is fun... :)

Thank you

11. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

Last guns? HAHAHAHAHA! Suuurreeeee...

I really dig that detachable carry handle. I'm jealous. I wish my Bushmaster came with that picantinny rail on top. Seems like you'll have more optics options initially.

12. Bulldawg182

Honest...I'm on the wagon for a long, long time. I made up my mind a few months ago to get what I wanted to have and then stop this madness. It's been a blast (literally) but now I'm going to concentrate on playing with the toys I have.

Now, if I could just find somebody with about 200 yards of field with a nice 12" high dirt backstop and no one within a mile to hear all the laughter! :lol: :flame: \:D/

13. GunCrazed

GunCrazed New Member

Badass man! Love the stainless steel shottie.

How much did that CAR run you?

14. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

I've bought my last gun several times.

15. Bulldawg182

It wasn't too bad....$929.00 for all including the chrome lined barrel.