·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pictures of my new evil black rifle and my Glock 19

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
That's a Stag lower, not sure about the upper though....

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
USMC - Retired said:
That's a Stag lower, not sure about the upper though....
Stag Arms upper too.

Dan H said:
Why you gotta tease us like that??
It's not teasing...I'm getting you motivated to get one too :D 8)

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
so how much longer till it gets SBR'd?

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
slabertooch said:
so how much longer till it gets SBR'd?
Probably a ways off. It is definitely one of my long term goals with this rifle, but I have other plans for it before I put a short upper on it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
nice weapon

That a nice purchase. I have an armalite with the flattop, also with a flipdown front site. Also have a similar glock. Both excellent choices.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kaizer said:
That a nice purchase. I have an armalite with the flattop, also with a flipdown front site. Also have a similar glock. Both excellent choices.
Thanks. I already have a KAC RAS II that I am going to put on it. Next major purchase is going to be a EOtech with the LaRue riser for it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Rammstein said:
kaizer said:
Thanks. I already have a KAC RAS II that I am going to put on it. Next major purchase is going to be a EOtech with the LaRue riser for it.
Nice. I had an aimpoint for mine, but kinda ran over the sight with the truck when it fell out of my bag. I like the way those things shoot with iron anyway.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Nice! Congrats on a great rifle.

Had to sell a postban Colt H-Bar A2 I had about 6 years ago but I was a newly wed with some bills that had to be paid. The wife promised me I could get another AR and it looks like maybe next year sometime I will be back in the market. I had some probs with the Colt being finicky about cheap ammo. I will probably look at either a Bushy, a RR or a Stag. Call me a traditonalist, but I will probably stick with an A2 model with a birdcage flash supressor.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kaizer said:
I had an aimpoint for mine, but kinda ran over the sight with the truck when it fell out of my bag.
Ouch....that must have hurt to see that happen.

Doc Holliday said:
Nice! Congrats on a great rifle.
Thank you

·
Registered
754 Posts
I'm looking for something similar what should i be looking to spend on a good riffle like that...?.im not realy familiar with a lot of the AR's and other similar style riffles....someone point me in the right direction 8)

thanks

·
Registered
588 Posts
Depends on the brand, new or used, and what you have on it. A simple one can be anywhere from high $800's to $1K. The rifle isn't the most expensive thing...its all the goodies you put on it. :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
Mastino177 said:
Depends on the brand, new or used, and what you have on it. A simple one can be anywhere from high $800's to $1K. The rifle isn't the most expensive thing...its all the goodies you put on it. :D
My Oly Arms is a basic no frills CAR-15 (plinker plus). I got it for $550 and added a collasping stock for $30. That's the lowest you're gonna get for any AR15 unless someone just gives one away.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
So has it gone out and killed anyone yet?

Cuz that's what guns like that do, they kill people.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
gsusnake said:
So has it gone out and killed anyone yet?
Do the homeless count as people?

:D I kid I kid

1 - 20 of 26 Posts