Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Here is my new AR Pistol. I got it from the Gun Pro in Ellijay. I want ideas on mods for it. Feel free to advise me.

AND CAN Somebody turn this pic around. I dont know why they always end up upside down for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,519 Posts
Red dot optic.
Single-point sling.
That's about all I'd want on an AR pistol.
Maybe a light/laser combo, mounted on the barrel directly (not hanging way off the hanguard, a couple inches from the bore.)

And I'd use it with 20 round mags, not 30.
Keep it light and handy.

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
Red dot optic.
Single-point sling.
That's about all I'd want on an AR pistol.
Maybe a light/laser combo, mounted on the barrel directly (not hanging way off the hanguard, a couple inches from the bore.)

And I'd use it with 20 round mags, not 30.
Keep it light and handy.
+1 on the single point sling - perfect for a an AR pistol.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
AND CAN Somebody turn this pic around. I dont know why they always end up upside down for me.
Speak to gunsmoker. He has a handle on that I hear. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I am just starting one. I plan to keep it very light. Red dot sight, light, and maybe a laser. It may wind up with a set of polymer back up sights.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,936 Posts
Do you have a specific use for it that you are modifying it to do, or are you just modifying it for the sake of modifying it?

·
what me worry?
6,504 Posts
Here is my new AR Pistol. I got it from the Gun Pro in Ellijay. I want ideas on mods for it. Feel free to advise me.

Get ahold of loneoak

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you have a specific use for it that you are modifying it to do, or are you just modifying it for the sake of modifying it?
It's going to be for when I cant carry an M4 while travelling. Easier to sneak this into a hotel than a full size M4.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
839 Posts
Suggestions based on what worked for me,

hand stop that works for you, muzzle device gets HOT in a hurry.
QD 1pt/ 2pt sling, there will be times you want 2pt sling.

This was a pistol at one point, I liked it enough to add a stock to it.

Loneoak does fine by himself, it's when Mark tries to help things go south... fast...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts