Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But for those of us that pocket carry every day, the ability to remain concealed is paramount.

The quality and workmanship of the leather are excellent, and the price is fair. I can certainly recommend K&D based on this holster (and NO I am not receiving a discount or other compensation for this review).

I am certainly going to consider K&D for an OWB, exposed holster for my PF-9.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a Cochise Defender on order. I ordered June 12 and my CC was billed last week. How long did it take for you to see your holster after he billed your CC?

I'm not impatient, I'm just excited. They told me up front on the phone that it would take a while before I saw it, but I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for it.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think he's got more work that he can readily handle, so he must be doing something right. I think he's recently hired more help to attack the backlog.

Mine took a full 12 weeks to arrive. But he had exactly what I wanted, and since not just everyone is custom making pocket holsters for the PF-9 I waited (mostly) patiently.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.