My New K&D Holster

Discussion in 'Holsters / Method of Carry' started by shamalama, Sep 23, 2007.

1. shamalama

shamalama New Member

After about a two month wait I finally received my Pocket Defender 2n1 with the Gripper material for my PF-9.

It was worth the wait.

[​IMG]

2. shamalama

shamalama New Member

The anti-print panel is held on by two large snaps, and can be removed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. shamalama

shamalama New Member

But for those of us that pocket carry every day, the ability to remain concealed is paramount.

[​IMG]

The quality and workmanship of the leather are excellent, and the price is fair. I can certainly recommend K&D based on this holster (and NO I am not receiving a discount or other compensation for this review).

I am certainly going to consider K&D for an OWB, exposed holster for my PF-9.

4. pro2am

pro2am New Member

Looks great. I have a K&D Laredo Defender on order...should be here within the next month if his projected times were correct. I've never heard anything bad about Kevin's work.

5. M249

M249 New Member

I've got a Dakota Defender on order, too. It should be here by 2008. :p

6. Breadfan63

Breadfan63 New Member

I have a Cochise Defender on order. I ordered June 12 and my CC was billed last week. How long did it take for you to see your holster after he billed your CC?

I'm not impatient, I'm just excited. They told me up front on the phone that it would take a while before I saw it, but I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for it.

7. shamalama

shamalama New Member

I think he's got more work that he can readily handle, so he must be doing something right. I think he's recently hired more help to attack the backlog.

Mine took a full 12 weeks to arrive. But he had exactly what I wanted, and since not just everyone is custom making pocket holsters for the PF-9 I waited (mostly) patiently.