Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I just did it moments ago. I took the plunge. The plunge into the world of Class 3. I'll use this topic to document the progress and steps I go through. This will be a learning experience for me.

Today the gun was paid for, and FFL copies exchanged from the selling dealer to the delivery dealer.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am going through a CLEO.

As for what I am getting, I am sort of nervous about posting that as I think I would be made fun of and/or laughed at....

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,926 Posts
Lightsped said:
I am going through a CLEO.

As for what I am getting, I am sort of nervous about posting that as I think I would be made fun of and/or laughed at....
W promise not to laugh. atleast not when you are around

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Keep in mind, the majority of us (myself included) do not have anything Class III, so good chance that we will be more jealous than humorous. :)

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
you don't need a class III for an auto rubberband gatling gun.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
MAC-10 seems to be the cheapest ones that I have seen, even those are starting to go up in price.

The really fun stuff is really expensive, to buy and to feed. When I do bite the Title II bullet, it will be for a suppressor, I really don't need FA. Had my fun with that, and didn't have to pay for the ammo :) (thank you Uncle Sam)

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Doesn't the GPDO have a standing rule that if you get a classIII you have to let everyone shoot it? :p

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
I move to make it a rule...

Who will second it?

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Second!

All in favor?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts