My entry into the Evil Black Rifle club:

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by GTWolfman, Sep 18, 2007.

1. GTWolfman

GTWolfman Member

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Nice! I added you, by the way.

3. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

Excuse me, I need to go change myself. I believe I soiled my armor.

That's :censored: beautiful.

4. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

NICE!!! You are cordially invited to the next GPDO shooting expeditiion.......BRING IT!! :lol:

5. Axeman

Axeman New Member

GTWolfman,

You and I both know you were getting it together to give to me. :wink:

6. cdtracing

cdtracing New Member

Nice build. Have you shot it yet? How do you like the Ace SOCOM stock?

Chris

7. AeroShooter

AeroShooter Active Member

Are those pink magazines?

8. GTWolfman

GTWolfman Member

Havent had a chance to shoot it yet.. maybe this weekend if I get feeling better. That stock is freakin solid. It is adjustable in 1" increments. Works great as a carry handle actually. I replaced the butt pad with a more cushioned rubber pad cause the one that came on it was a very solid dense rubber pad. I'll make sure to post an update after I have unleashed the awesomeness.

9. GTWolfman

GTWolfman Member

Are you joking or are you colorblind? :shock: :?:
    Those mags are primer gray.. they might have a very very slight pink tinge because of the maroon table cloth that it is above combined with the camera flash. . . but they are most definitely GRAY.

10. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

Good....cause you were almost banished from the EBR and we were preparing a motion here to pair you up with Budder at every shoot!!!! :lol: :oops:

11. GTWolfman

GTWolfman Member

So as a follow-up.. I finally got to take this bad boy out to the range today. So the scope wasn't even bore sighted so it took me a little while to get it on the paper, but after doing so, it is DEAD ON BALLS accurate! I had like .25"-.5" groupings at 100 yds. And for those of you that had any questioning of Barska scopes, I am now sold on them. The turret adjustments are 1/8" 'on-target' adjustments. Probably the best scope for the money out there. I was firing this from a bench rest most of the time, but I fired a mag prone too. Truly an awesome rifle.

12. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Nice. 1/4 - 1/2 MOA is awesome.