Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the humble beginnings of my EDC gear. The holsters are alternated depending on OC or CC.

I am working towards a matching belt and magazine carrier from Ryan Grizzle to go with the leather holster I already have.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jmathis84 said:
Thats a nice setup ya got. I really like the brown holster. Who is the maker of it?
Ryan Grizzle made the leather holster and I have been very happy with it. I just need a suitable belt to hold it up and the matching mag carrier to complete the picture!

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Wow, sexy. Ryan does really good work. :righton:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nocomply said:
Tell me about that folder! :righton:
It is a Recon 1 by Coldsteel. So far, I have been very happy with it. The thing is a beast but I wanted a hefty knife that I could still keep in the pocket of regular everyday pants.

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
JDcollins78 said:
nocomply said:
It is a Recon 1 by Coldsteel. So far, I have been very happy with it. The thing is a beast but I wanted a hefty knife that I could still keep in the pocket of regular everyday pants.
I have tried many, many, MANY folders and I have not found a better one for the money than the Cold Steel Recon 1. I also have the tanto. It's my EDC while on duty and can make very short work of seat belts.

And snakes.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MesaCranker said:
JDcollins78 said:
nocomply said:
I have tried many, many, MANY folders and I have not found a better one for the money than the Cold Steel Recon 1. I also have the tanto. It's my EDC while on duty and can make very short work of seat belts.

And snakes.
That is good to hear. I look forward to breaking it in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts