My Boommakers!

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Sine Nomen, Jul 28, 2007.

1. Sine Nomen

Sine Nomen New Member

(Beacuse the preview function was covering the link.)....................................................................................................
    ...........................................................................................................
    ...........................................................................................................
    ....................................................................................

So I finally got a cameraphone that works. Here's the results of my trip to Adventure Outdoors:
    [​IMG]
    Mossberg 500 12 gauge 18 1/2" barrel, SIG P229 Stainless 40S&W, SIG Mosquito 22lr, Kahr PM9

[​IMG]
    Papa SIG

[​IMG]
    Lil SIG

[​IMG]
    The Baptized Kahr

2. asbrand

asbrand Active Member

Nice.... 8)

Pix seem a bit granulated...have cam on lowest resolution setting?

3. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

You bought the shotgun and 3 pistols at the same time? Awesome!

You're gonna get a call from the ATF pretty soon though. You should prepare your responses when they ask you about it.

I only had enough money for 4 guns.
    They followed me home.
    One word. SHTF.

:lol:

4. Sine Nomen

Sine Nomen New Member

That's actually the highest resolution. I'm using the 1.3MP camera on my Razr Mobile Phone. I'm also sure that it didn't help that I was taking the picture by standing on my desk and stretching my arms out over the bed.

5. Sine Nomen

Sine Nomen New Member

I actually only bought 2 pistols and the shotgun. I already owned the PM9 as it was the real reason for the trip (service after going swimming in Alabama)

6. GunNut

GunNut New Member

Makes me wonder, is there a limit to the number of guns one could purchase at one time? Seems like the form only has a few lines for purchases on it.

Or perhaps a number that attracts attention to yourself?

7. asbrand

asbrand Active Member

Ah...camera phone. That explains it. 8) I think they lie through their teeth when describing resolution on those.

Still...nice purchases...! 8)

8. Sharky

Sharky New Member