MWAG call on me

Discussion in 'LEO Encounters' started by budone1967, Feb 3, 2017.

1. budone1967

budone1967 Die Hard GCO Recruiter

Last Friday morning I went to Walmart on Trickum Rd & Hwy 92 in Woodstock. when I parked there was a very large woman with a heard of kids getting out of a beat up mini van two spaces up from me. One of the kids saw my M&P sticking out from my shirt and said look mom he has a gun. I just rolled my eyes and chuckled as I walk into the store. I was in the store maybe ten minutes and exited with my three bags (2 in one hand 1 in the other) of merchandise. That's when I saw the large woman again pointing at me. I looked to my left to see a Woodstock PD officer exciting his car and walking toward me. I stopped an grinned at the officer with both arms out wide holding my bags. I said as he approached did she call because one of her rug rats saw my gun. The officer slowly shaking his head said yes we got a MAWG call here. I said sorry She wasted your time. The officer said yeah me too. Then the officer said you have a good day, I'll go talk to her. I told him to have a great day and walked to my car. When I was leaving I had to drive by the large woman and the LEO to get out of the parking lot. She was very animated and pointed at my car as I left.

I thought it was a good encounter the officer acted very professional with me.

2. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

So the Woodstock cop didn't even ASK if you has a license?

3. budone1967

No he did not. I guess because I stopped and waited on him to get to me and had both hands occupied and out away from my body he felt I was no threat to anyone.

4. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Glad to hear that all they do isn't run speed traps. Happy you had a good encounter with him.

5. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

She must have been one of those Momz that Demand Action. She was animated because she got none that day as she watched you slip from her grasp. :lol:

6. budone1967

Trust me she got plenty she had five rig rats there of various ages. Come to think of it why weren't they in school.

7. gungeek

gungeek Member

Good encounter with the PD. Hopefully the woman learned something.

...But I doubt it.

8. Phil1979

Maybe you could write an article for the local paper, and some folks reading it would probably know her and just shake their head.

9. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Probably being home schooled.

10. SleepyDragonfly

SleepyDragonfly Member

That would be unusual as most homeschoolers are republican due to pro homeschooling legislation and pro life. But, I guess I have met some that are enigmatic anamolies. Lol.

11. budone1967

Unfortunately you are probably right

12. SleepyDragonfly

SleepyDragonfly Member

She probably voted obama.... Twice....

13. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

While there is a significant percentage that are fundamentalists, I've known many home school families that are cut from very different cloth. Several were just out of time hippies or plain paranoid of the government.

14. Phil1979

Yep, and the snowflake was probably melting down at the sight of a Trump voter. If you openly carry a gun in public, you know they will assume that.

In my case, they'd be right. :)

15. SleepyDragonfly

SleepyDragonfly Member

One of my first positive leo experiences was when I open carried my s&w k32 masterpiece to my local gas station. The local police swung through the parking lot, waved at me looped and went back the way he came. It was obvious someone called.

16. DonT

DonT Deplorable bitter clinger.

Dang...no YouTube video??

Glad it went about as it should have, too bad the LEO had his time wasted, though.

17. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

Sounds pretty representative of my experiences with Woodstock and Cherokee County in general.

Looking forward to moving that way soon.

18. budone1967

Outside of running there traffic dragnets on a regular basis Woodstock PD is a stand up group.

19. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for smiling and being nice to the officer. He probably did not want to be there, but he has to answer calls.

The woman is a prime example of a voter, raising five more voters, who want to use their vote to control others.