Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Under Scrutiny
19,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't see this one posted.
link
Alexander was struck once in the abdomen. He was taken to The Medical Center, where he remains under guard with pending charges of attempted armed robbery, aggravated assault, possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, Hastings said.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
This is almost starting to resemble a trend.....one that I like.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Bulldawg182 said:
This is almost starting to resemble a trend.....one that I like.
Yeah, hopefully some of the wanna be gangsters out there will start to figure out that the rest of us aren't going to make it so easy for them.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
armed robbery is a high risk occupation, not only does the likelihood of capture loom over a bandit, the fact you might get the wrong victim is also a risk....
the return is minimal for a substantial risk.......but everyone of them who get shot in the attempt just sorta amuses me.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
SheriffOconee said:
armed robbery is a high risk occupation, not only does the likelihood of capture loom over a bandit, the fact you might get the wrong victim is also a risk....
the return is minimal for a substantial risk.......but everyone of them who get shot in the attempt just sorta amuses me.
Yes it is amusing, however remember this, if enough of them are
shot, some bleeding heart somewhere will declare them an endangered species.

They will then have the full protection of our govt.

·
Banned
9,358 Posts
SheriffOconee said:
......but everyone of them who get shot in the attempt just sorta amuses me.
Sheriff dislikes bad guys...film at 11! :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts