Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Murder in Church Parking Lot

710 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Malum Prohibitum 
#1 ·
TV News this morning showed a murder in a church parking lot in Gwinnett. It occurred during services.

When they catch the murderer, he should get that misdemeanor public gathering clause thing tacked on. That will show him. I can't believe that the public gathering clause did not prevent this murder in the first place. I just can't believe it.

:shakehead:

#3 ·
Malum Prohibitum said:
TV News this morning showed a murder in a church parking lot in Gwinnett. It occurred during services.

When they catch the murderer, he should get that misdemeanor public gathering clause thing tacked on. That will show him. I can't believe that the public gathering clause did not prevent this murder in the first place. I just can't believe it.

:shakehead:
MP, you are absolutely correct!

As for me, I'm shocked. Shocked I say! I can't believe anyone would deliberately ignore the "public gathering" law like that...

#6 ·
Please, no sarcasm people. The public gathering clause in the law is for our protection. Obviously, the murder was not aware of the clause or else he would have killed the person off church property. What we need to do is make sure all people who might want to murder other people are aware of this so they won't get that misdemeanor charge.

Boy, I feel safer already.

#7 ·
Molon Labe said:
Please, no sarcasm people. The public gathering clause in the law is for our protection. Obviously, the murder was not aware of the clause or else he would have killed the person off church property. What we need to do is make sure all people who might want to murder other people are aware of this so they won't get that misdemeanor charge.

Boy, I feel safer already.
Finally, somebody gets it. :D The rest of you just don't understand that the government is trying to help us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.