Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The victim, who was not identified, had a motorcycle stolen at gunpoint in late 2017
Authorities said Abayomi arranged the killing with 29-year-old Shelby Fairley, a fellow inmate being held on rape and child molestation charges.
The elaborate murder-for-hire scheme, which Abayomi allegedly masterminded, involved both the mother of his children, 30-year-old Claritza Castillo Gomez, and his current girlfriend, 19-year-old Maliyah Franklin, according to investigators.
“Here’s the deal. He wasn’t very good at his first crime,” Freeman said of Abayomi. “He left evidence at the scene during that robbery that led to his arrest. During this investigation, we found more evidence of his original armed robbery that’s going to be used against him at trial. He’s not very good at what he does.”
😂😂😂

Can't we just bring back public hangings? A lot of this would disappear overnight

Reactions: Phil1979

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,149 Posts
no hanging non-whites in Forsyth County
The leftist race-baiters just got the County to hang its collective head in "white guilt" shame for a 1912 lynching (of a suspected murderer of a white girl).

1D9CBA09-E883-45DD-9EB2-5FDFBFD009A7.jpeg

·
68,665 Posts
The leftist race-baiters just got the County to hang its collective head in "white guilt" shame for a 1912 lynching (of a suspected murderer of a white girl).

View attachment 18264
That is a pretty big deal as a matter of history, since it caused Forsyth to remain non-black for decades. I am not sure what your problem is with the marker where it happened.

·
PITA
252 Posts
I remember, way back when, when Forsyth county was known as the "mean county". My wife actually lived at the base of Sawnee Mountain for a while, and she recalls people in that area being "just plain mean". I also remember when Hosea Williams led a march of black folks through the county, and ****** crackers were throwing bricks at them. However, I also believe that some black folks were "allowed" to live in the county after then, so that march accomplished something good. And I think that the people marching actually were very peaceful, and weren't burning and looting.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
SNIP
Can't we just bring back public hangings? A lot of this would disappear overnight
I personally prefer life in solitary (24/7 solitary, none of this 1 hour out crap). No contact with the outside, no way to setup schemes. My ideal life in solitary for the worst of the worst is a horizontal concrete hole 6ft x 2ft x 1ft. Hook 'em up to enough tubes to keep them alive, slide them in, bolt the door on. If their tubes have to be adjusted medically, inject anesthetic through them first, then pull the scumbag out, then put it back in the hole before it wakes up again.

·
Registered
9,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I remember, way back when, when Forsyth county was known as the "mean county". My wife actually lived at the base of Sawnee Mountain for a while, and she recalls people in that area being "just plain mean". I also remember when Hosea Williams led a march of black folks through the county, and ** crackers were throwing bricks at them. However, I also believe that some black folks were "allowed" to live in the county after then, so that march accomplished something good. And I think that the people marching actually were very peaceful, and weren't burning and looting.
I seem to vaguely remember that (or something similar). Wasn't there a Geraldo show where a bunch of skinheads started getting violent and the show ended up having to stop airing? I think it had something to do with that march at one time ??? I was very young when all that was happening.

View attachment 18264

I was in Marietta quite some time ago and saw a sign on the side of the road about another lynching that took place - except it was a Jewish factory worker that had been convicted of murdering a 13 year old. His sentence had been commuted, and he was lynched and strung up by an angry mob. Leo Frank - Wikipedia

What I am specifically talking about is NOT lynching. It is capital punishment, after a trial. Not mob justice.

p.s. Were the "White residents of Forsyth County [who] responded to the arrests and accusations by forming a mob of at least 2,000 participants.." that lynched Rob Edwards Democrats? I bet they were Democrats.

·
Registered
9,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whoa! Wendy's had pizza and taco bars in the 80's?

·
Registered
9,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
“I’m still a registered Democrat,” he said during the Portland trial. “I don’t think the party is too happy about that, but that’s tough. If they are going to be democratic, they have got to let me in.”

The racists have always been Democrats.

“The movement will not be stopped in the puny town of Portland,” he told reporters. “We’re too deep. We’re embedded now. Don’t you understand? We’re in your colleges. We’re in your armies. We’re in your police forces. We’re in your technical areas. Where do you think a lot of the skinheads disappeared to? They grew their hair out, went to college. They’ve got the program. We planted the seeds.”
edited for clarity: John Metzger was one of the White Supremacists on the stage during the Geraldo Rivera video posted above. He and his father were found guilty of inciting a racially motivated murder

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
I personally prefer life in solitary (24/7 solitary, none of this 1 hour out crap). No contact with the outside, no way to setup schemes. My ideal life in solitary for the worst of the worst is a horizontal concrete hole 6ft x 2ft x 1ft. Hook 'em up to enough tubes to keep them alive, slide them in, bolt the door on. If their tubes have to be adjusted medically, inject anesthetic through them first, then pull the scumbag out, then put it back in the hole before it wakes up again.
Do you know how expensive that would be over the inmate's lifetime? A wooden scaffold and a good rope are cheap, one-time investments. Throw in "video at 11" and it's priceless.

Reactions: mountainman444

·
Registered
3,659 Posts

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,149 Posts
That is a pretty big deal as a matter of history, since it caused Forsyth to remain non-black for decades. I am not sure what your problem is with the marker where it happened.

This brand-new sign was put up late last year in response to black & communist rioters burning down areas of many major cities across the United States in 2020 in support of Black Lives Matter, Aunt Teefa, and other communist movements. It's not so much about history but as promoting a hateful anti-white propaganda narrative that fits the leftists' talking points of today.

·
Registered
9,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This brand-new sign was put up late last year in response to black & communist rioters burning down areas of many major cities across the United States in 2020 in support of Black Lives Matter, Aunt Teefa, and other communist movements. It's not so much about history but as promoting a hateful anti-white propaganda narrative that fits the leftists' talking points of today.

I was reading the history of the lynching and came across a new vocabulary word (night riders) so naturally, I looked it up. Sure enough ...they were Democrats ...known for their racist exploits and also stealing elections.

·
Registered
9,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)

Loyal to the Democratic Party, the Klan enlisted men and women from all classes. Targeting Union Leagues (freedmen's political clubs), night riders harassed and often killed black and Republican voters and officeholders, burned black churches and schools, intimidated teachers, and stole elections
My theory is that the racists from this generation are attempting a new strategy to accelerate a race war.

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
I was reading the history of the lynching and came across a new vocabulary word (night riders) so naturally, I looked it up. Sure enough ...they were Democrats ...known for their racist exploits and also stealing elections.
You can thank our progressive education system for that. If you don't teach something that "you" were responsible for in the past, your new low information useful idiots can't blame you for it in the future.

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
It's not so much about history but as promoting a hateful anti-white propaganda narrative that fits the leftists' talking points of today.
This. It gets really boring - and irritating - constantly hearing and reading about how all the misery in the world is solely the white man's burden. Wakanda is a fictional construct to make certain peoples feel good about themselves. Look at the African continent's real countries and you'll see misery that was and still is exported world-wide. Long before America even existed.

·
PITA
252 Posts
I was in Marietta quite some time ago and saw a sign on the side of the road about another lynching that took place - except it was a Jewish factory worker that had been convicted of murdering a 13 year old. His sentence had been commuted, and he was lynched and strung up by an angry mob. Leo Frank - Wikipedia
I remember that story, and I remember when the tree that he was hung from was still standing. That tree was next to an old Lum's restaurant on a side street coming into Roswell Rd, just down the road and across from the Big Chicken.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts