Multiple handguns for sale!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Dan, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Dan

Dan Stuck in New England

I have 4 handguns I am going to get rid of. I took pictures with my iphone so I picture quality is not the best. I will see what I can do about getting more pictures so I can e-mail them to anyone that is serious about buying my handguns. I am only looking for cash specifically at the moment. FTF is preferred. I will only ask to see your Georgia ID and WL if we meet but nothing will be recorded on my end. If you want paperwork for your end please let me know prior to a meeting. I am willing to ship but it will have to be to an FFL that is willing to receive firearms from a private party.

Heckler & Koch P7PSP. 1 mag and original paperwork and case Grade B Dated 1986. I would like to get $520 for it. **SOLD**

Kimber CDP II. It is stock and this one does have a normal internal extractor. Very very light rust on the slide due to Kimber's less than desirable finish but otherwise runs fine. I will include two magazines with no bumperpads. I would like to get $700 for it.

[​IMG]

Smith & Wesson 620. 4 inch/7 shot 357 magnum revolver. Sweet single action trigger! I will include 100 rounds of WWB Semi-JHP. minor wear. I would like to get $500 for it.

[​IMG]

Ruger LCP. Comes with 2 magazines (one with the "pinky" ext. and a normal one) and a mag full of GDHP. Original box, paperwork. I would like to get $250 for it. There is light rust on the stop side of the chamber. It doesn't effect the function of the firearm. This is a recall gun but Ruger did fix it.

[​IMG]

2. Egregious

Egregious New Member

PM sent.

Those are some nice guns you're getting rid of! You must be aquiring money for a BIG gun!!! :D

3. Going Postal

Going Postal New Member

Dang, I wish I had the cash for that P7. That is a finely made pistol!

4. hailcat

hailcat Guest

i want that revolver so bad that it hurts. :yum:

5. railin93

railin93 New Member

i want that kimber oh so bad...i'd trade my xd9sc and 2 marlin 60's for it!!!... :mrgreen:

6. Dan

Dan Stuck in New England

You should sell them for $700 cash and come get me.

7. railin93

railin93 New Member

been trying for months...no one wants them i guess...so its wait and save!

8. buddybud1230

buddybud1230 New Member

How many rounds have you shot with the LCP? Do you have any more pictures that you could e-mail me of the LCP?

9. Dan

Dan Stuck in New England

HK is SPM. I will get back to you on the Ruger. I will take pictures after I get off work tomorrow. PM me where you would like me to e-mail the pictures.

10. 1str8shot

1str8shot New Member

that gun is the tits. nice price too.