Multiple encounters yesterday 9/22/10 in Jasper...

Discussion in 'Holsters / Method of Carry' started by ZTC, Sep 23, 2010.

1. ZTC

ZTC Member

Well the story begins when my Granma called and asked if I could pick her up to and help get groceries. So being the outstanding grandson I am I agreed. Well as we're going through the Kroger in Jasper I saw a employee eying me (OC M&P .45 in sepra holster) well when I walked down past him he turned and said "Hey you look like you like guns wanna buy one!" We talked about it but I wasn't interested. Well as I'm walking away my grandma says "I didn't know you had a gun on!" I chuckled and nothing else was said about it from her or anyone in Kroger. When we arrived at my grandma's house my Grandpa saw it and said "Why have u got that gun on?" I chuckled again and said "You've never been shopping with Grandma have you!" He laughed and me and my GF left. We then swung by Bubba Q and grabbed somywe sandwiches to go. As I stood at the counter a lady beside me in line says "HE'S GOT A GUN! You better give him what he wants!" Another women in front of me waiting for her food to come out whipped around and said "WHAT!" At that point I was signing the check, I looked at the cashier she smiled I knoded and turned around and left. Fairly eventful day id say! But no LEO involved so that's good but still people need more exposure to people carrying so we don't have bad encounters.

2. mountainman444

mountainman444 Well-Known Member

You're a good grandson. :righton:

HE'S GOT A GUN! Yep, she ain't lying. Her point?:screwy:

3. sirkut

sirkut Member

I would have snapped my head around and yelled "WHERE?!"

4. ZTC

ZTC Member

Ya should have! But I just kinda froze thinking about MWAG call. Ive been OCing for around 2yrs and I'm very comfortable with it and I've had lots of comments said to me about it but this was the first time someone actually halfway yelled "HES GOT A GUN" so I didn't know how to act.