Mud Puddle

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Malum Prohibitum, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

My wife just texted me a photo of Max (my three year old) in his underwear and rubber boots outside stomping around in a giant brown mud puddle. He looks like he's having a lot of fun!

:D

2. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

Times like that are priceless. I am glad she is at home so she doesn't miss these things.

_45_ likes this.

3. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Cherish those moments like today that are ahead for you and your wife. They pass so quickly and are so precious.

4. Malum Prohibitum

On the video, he dipped his hands in the puddle and said he was "washing" them . . .

5. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Careful, some may think that is a bad type of child abuse/endangerment/attire modeling to record and share.

Did you think it would go more or less than #5 mentioning that?

Nemo

6. Malum Prohibitum

LOL! He took his little tricycle into the woods as far as he could go until he bumped into a pine tree lying across his path. My wife sent me the video asking how far will he go? You could barely see him way back up against the woods from the house. Then she sent me a video up close, after she walked back there, with his tricycle pushed up against the tree trunk, and he asked, "Why did Daddy cut down this tree to block my path?"
    :lol:
    Then he proceeded to abandon the tricycle and climb over the tree trunk, which was about as high as his head. Somehow he made it to the top, then slipped and fell over the other side. When I got home, and he told me about his day, he said he "falled and the tree hurted me right here" pointing at his hip. He seemed more proud of it than wounded.

7. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Wait till he brings that little old rat snake home to Mama!

8. Malum Prohibitum

So I ate my breakfast this morning, and he was turning pages on a Halloween book from the library with various characters on each page, mummy, witch, pumpkin . . . asking where is the cocker? Where is the cocker?

Son, what is a cocker?

"He cocks."

Keeps turning pages until he comes to the pirate. "There is the cocker." Then he points at the pirate's gun and says, "He cocks it."

Savannah Dan likes this.
  9. zetor

zetor Gaston beat up John

I‘ve always believed this.