MS-13

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by rah45, Sep 24, 2010.

1. rah45

rah45 New Member

I tried to find any other MS-13 topics, but the only one I found was from 2008. So, I figured I would start a new one.

I've read up on the basics of MS-13, and I don't like them at all. I'm not an expert on gangs, but these guys aren't playing around. So, I would like to know if anyone knows MS-13 locations in GA, particularly around Macon, Forsyth, Jackson, Griffin, Newnan and Covington.

2. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

I saw a tag in a DCK neighborhood in Macon once, but it had been tagged over about two weeks later, by DCK.

I have (not by choice) several contacts (employees) involved in some of the Middle GA underground crime scene. I've never heard any of them say anything about salvatrucha but I'll ask around a little this weekend.

3. rah45

rah45 New Member

That'd be awesome, thanks! Since I live in Macon and have family at the other locations, I'd kinda like to know what the deal is for gangs around there.

4. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

If I remember, through watching gangland on the tube... we have quite more than a few gangs here, especially around the Atlanta area.

I don't really have a number to throw out, but I think I saw Atlanta mentioned in at least 4 Gangland shows... I'm sure there are quite a few more.

MS-13 was one of the gangs mentioned. They are ruthless killers.

5. radio-medic

radio-medic Member

dont know if there is ms-13 in those cities but a business i used to work for in norcross got hit with some MS-13 tags and i know that they have a large roster in Dekalb, Norcross and Atlanta

6. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

I got an email today that gangs have thrown one more evil trick into their arsenal of ways to stop cars (besides throwing eggs). Seems they set a baby carrier alongside the road, and cover it with a baby blanket. Who wouldn't stop?..........especially a woman alone? I hadn't heard that before, but it certainly seems feasible.

Tell your wife and friends to keep on driving and call 911.

7. samman23

samman23 New Member

really, they are everywhere. so are many other gangs. almost all of them will kill you and go party right afterward without thinking twice. just stay aware everywhere you go.

8. Arkimedes

Arkimedes New Member

MS 13 is all over the state, while mainly concentrated in heavy urban environments such as major cities and towns. Even smaller communities have members though...

Here's a link for info on MS13 and other gangs..

http://www.knowgangs.com/gang_resources/profiles/ms13/