Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to find any other MS-13 topics, but the only one I found was from 2008. So, I figured I would start a new one.

I've read up on the basics of MS-13, and I don't like them at all. I'm not an expert on gangs, but these guys aren't playing around. So, I would like to know if anyone knows MS-13 locations in GA, particularly around Macon, Forsyth, Jackson, Griffin, Newnan and Covington.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
I saw a tag in a DCK neighborhood in Macon once, but it had been tagged over about two weeks later, by DCK.

I have (not by choice) several contacts (employees) involved in some of the Middle GA underground crime scene. I've never heard any of them say anything about salvatrucha but I'll ask around a little this weekend.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gsusnake said:
I saw a tag in a DCK neighborhood in Macon once, but it had been tagged over about two weeks later, by DCK.

I have (not by choice) several contacts (employees) involved in some of the Middle GA underground crime scene. I've never heard any of them say anything about salvatrucha but I'll ask around a little this weekend.
That'd be awesome, thanks! Since I live in Macon and have family at the other locations, I'd kinda like to know what the deal is for gangs around there.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
If I remember, through watching gangland on the tube... we have quite more than a few gangs here, especially around the Atlanta area.

I don't really have a number to throw out, but I think I saw Atlanta mentioned in at least 4 Gangland shows... I'm sure there are quite a few more.

MS-13 was one of the gangs mentioned. They are ruthless killers.

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
I got an email today that gangs have thrown one more evil trick into their arsenal of ways to stop cars (besides throwing eggs). Seems they set a baby carrier alongside the road, and cover it with a baby blanket. Who wouldn't stop?..........especially a woman alone? I hadn't heard that before, but it certainly seems feasible.

Tell your wife and friends to keep on driving and call 911.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
really, they are everywhere. so are many other gangs. almost all of them will kill you and go party right afterward without thinking twice. just stay aware everywhere you go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts