Good Riddance.

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
sweet

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,904 Posts
Don't know much about him. Please fill me in with just the cliff notes so I can also be glad he's gone. ;-)

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,135 Posts
He is a rich powerful oil baron who has lots of money and donates to democrats. He buys elections hiLIARy should be president because he wanted her to.

Besides EJR and phaed says its good he is dead and they see all, know all as well as are always right when it comes to anything political. I would really like to see them go to Norway.

Nemo

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,519 Posts
That greedy rich bastard donated $900 million to charity over his 70-something year career as an oil and banking executive.
https://www.insidephilanthropy.com/wall-street-donors/david-rockefeller.html

In his will he set up various trusts and bequests that will fund a number of charities to help poor people all over the world worth another 600 million.
Let's find his grave so we can go piss on it.
I'm so offended.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Philanthropy is one thing. Global governance is another. They aren't mutually exclusive. Many extremely wealthy people (eg, Bill Gates, David Rockefeller) are heavily invested in both.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
He is a rich powerful oil baron who has lots of money and donates to democrats. He buys elections hiLIARy should be president because he wanted her to.

Besides EJR and phaed says its good he is dead and they see all, know all as well as are always right when it comes to anything political. I would really like to see them go to Norway.

Nemo
Sounds like you could use a safe space

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,135 Posts
Any space will be safe. Except Norway when you go there.

Nemo :cool:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Any space will be safe. Except Norway when you go there.

Nemo :cool:
Since you're the one that found it why don't you go to Norway and have all your bitcoin stolen from you by a scammer?

I swear sometimes I really wonder about some of the members here.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,135 Posts
I don't want to go to Norway because I am not an anarchist as you claim to be and claim is best for the world. You really should go so you can live in that village and in a couple years take it over and have your own little fiefdom.

Also, I don't do bitcoin. I do cash, gold and silver. You do know what they are don't you?

Nemo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts