Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every morning I drive 30 miles on I-16 going to work in Savannah. I usually travel around 80 mph. I get passed by Chatham county peace officers (deputies and officers) like I am standing still. This morning it was a Laurens County deputy. They were doing at least 100 - no lights, no sirens and weaving in and out of traffic. Last Thursday an unmarked Chatham police car with four officers inside was harassing everyone that tried to pass him as he did 72 in the left hand lane all the way to Savannah from Hwy. 280. He would speed up trying to block them in and if they managed to get in front of him anyway, he would turn on his blue lights until they got back over then pass them and resume his 72 mph. He did this at least 15 times. I rode behind him the whole time (and got brake checked several times for my trouble). He lit me up twice before he slammed on his brakes. This is the only picture I got and it's pretty crappy. He is brake checking me while I am several car lengths back - I think he saw my camera flash.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
phantoms said:
Match10 said:
He did say they lit the blues....
and a few idiots who like to play with blue lights. Did the lights look professionally installed (in the grill, etc.), or just something sitting inside the car?
They were definitely professionally installed. I never saw the lights in the grill, however, he had lights on the front and back glass and his backup? lights had the strobe effects.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.