Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
PawPaw x 3
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Never fired this thing.
Bought it new from Barrow's 2 years ago, put it in the closet and a going to sale it now.
I have accumulated approximately 280 rds of assorted .308 ammo over the same period that goes with this as a package deal only
I live in Americus but I travel often up, around and through Atlanta en route to TN.
I do not require dls, gwls or such.
I do require a handshake and your word that you are legally able to purchase and possess this hunting rifle however.
Thanks for looking

·
PawPaw x 3
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
HMMM. I had 4 other pics. # of ammo and 1 of rifle case.
I know they posted because it showed "4 replies" to the original/1st post.
Those other pics are gone now.
Wonder what happened?

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,904 Posts
Great price! Wish I had the spare $$$.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can see all that I posted. Browser choice problem? I am not technologically savvy enough to offer insight.

I am using Mozilla btw.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I closed Chrome. Reopened with Mozilla Firefox and low and behold there are all the pictures. Wonder what's up with that.

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,526 Posts
No pics in the app

·
Ninjaneering Computers
2,649 Posts
I looked at the HTML for the page, and it looks like you're trying to link to images hosted in your Office 360 account (Outlook for the web). I don't think that'll work - you'll need to upload the pictures as attachments when you post. You can do that here:

Attachments

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
I can see all that I posted. Browser choice problem? I am not technologically savvy enough to offer insight.

I am using Mozilla btw.
The photos are referencing a location in your email folder - no one else will have access to that, so they won't show here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts