Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am moving to Valdosta GA in Jan. My wife and I are looking at houses there. Does any one know if one county is more gun friendly than another there. I don't want to buy a home in a county where the LEO will not sign my ATF forms for SBRs. I collect assault rifles and I dont want to limit my future options like I did here in NC. Also anyone familiar with the local shops and dealers in the area. Any big shops? Any shops that cary military type assault rifles? Thanks fellas Colt

· Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have two little ones one in 1st grade and the other is 21 months..........The home I am buying is a place to live until I retire from the military in 4 1/2 years and I will probably punch it as a investment. Im going back to AZ to open a gun shop. I can't wait!
Thank you for the info its really important to meand my family! You guys are great! Keep it coming! Thanks Colt

· Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yup, A10 Weapons Systems Tech.
Its a dirty bird with a big gun! I enjoy it I guess. I have a pretty hard , stressful job. Thank you guys and gals for the welcome and I am looking forward to it. Later Colt
Installing the GAU-8 30mm on the SUV is going to require a suspension upgrade!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.