Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting out for a motorcycle ride this afternoon; can anyone recommend a good road/route that's near Acworth/Kennesaw. I'm looking for a good 2 hour loop. I just moved here in January and just getting the feel for things. I'm aware of the many highways to our north, but can't go that far today. Any recommendations?

Sarge

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
75 or 41 N to 113/Main St in Cartersville

Turn left at the airport (61) and take that to Dallas

When you get to Dallas turn left at the red light in front of the courthouse and then take the left fork about a half mile down onto Dallas/Acworth Hwy

That will take you back up to 41 in Acworth.

It should be at least an hour but not over two.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
SargeAF said:
I'm getting out for a motorcycle ride this afternoon; can anyone recommend a good road/route that's near Acworth/Kennesaw. I'm looking for a good 2 hour loop. I just moved here in January and just getting the feel for things. I'm aware of the many highways to our north, but can't go that far today. Any recommendations?

Sarge
If my bike were up and running I'd be out there too. Highway 5 up to Canton and 20 over to Cartersville is pretty nice, too. Maybe we should set up a Spring GCO/GPDO Ride. COuld be a lot of fun. 8)

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
spotco2 said:
75 or 41 N to 113/Main St in Cartersville

Turn left at the airport (61) and take that to Dallas

When you get to Dallas turn left at the red light in front of the courthouse and then take the left fork about a half mile down onto Dallas/Acworth Hwy

That will take you back up to 41 in Acworth.

It should be at least an hour but not over two.
This is a pretty good ride but if you need to add Glade Road through Red Top Mountain

1 - 6 of 6 Posts