1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
That did not end the way I thought it would.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,174 Posts
That did not end the way I thought it would.
Agreed. I was anticipating a rather spectacular crash. I would have put my money on the crook eating asphalt. Cop looked to be much better skilled with more powerful bike.

Nemo

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Agreed. I was anticipating a rather spectacular crash. I would have put my money on the crook eating asphalt. Cop looked to be much better skilled with more powerful bike.

Nemo
I can't believe he didn't T some car. Every turn I expected it. Yeah, the cop had no problem catching up to him several times.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Looks like the guy damaged his bike. I was curious about the police bike as it seemed to be a smaller dual sport like bike. The police was supposed to be ROCAM

So I searched and found this: http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/4503/mngr/7-coolest-cop-motorcycles.aspx

6. Viatura ROCAM - Brazil

Brazilian police officers are accustomed to using motorcycles in their daily patrols, but they've never seen a bike quite like this one. Designed by university student Henrique Xavier, the ROCAM boasts a 400cc motor, integrated radio, police lights, and an on-board computer that directly accesses INFOSEG.

Plus, the helmet comes equipped with a Bluetooth speaker and microphone that syncs with the handlebar controls for easy connectivity on the road. The bike can also adjust to varying terrain with an active suspension that can modify the height.
Edit

·
Registered
385 Posts
The video didn't show the ass whupping the guy got right after the video ends

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.