Mother Shoots and Kills Intruder, Wounds Another

Discussion in 'In the News' started by AV8R, Oct 24, 2010.

1. AV8R

AV8R Banned

http://www.ksbitv.com/news/MWC-Mom-Shoo ... 51598.html

I hope that's a common nickname for their law and not the reporter's douchey touch.

2. mountainman444

mountainman444 Active Member

WAY TO GO MOM! That 1 bad guy will think twice before he does that again (if he lives). The other can't think about anything any more. Chalk up 1 for the good gals.

3. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Momma Bear did a great job protecting herself and her cubs! :righton:

4. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

link

5. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Ah ha. Thanks!

6. 175FO

175FO Member

Good story, this is the kind of thing that I like to hear about. I personally don't think stories like this get enough attention. There is a tendency in the media to focus on negative stories, intended to make gun ownership look like a bad thing. If more people knew how many people have successfully defended themselves using a firearm maybe there would be more support for our second ammendment right.

7. GFLinTX

GFLinTX New Member

Screw states that don't have castle doctrines, and that believe homeowners have a "duty to retreat". That's the stupidest, most cowardly thing I could imagine. You mean to tell me, I can't defend myself in my own home? That a crook can break in, and as long as he doesn't corner me and give me no possible way out, he's perfectly safe? That's all it really is. If I have to retreat in the safety of my own home, then my home isn't safe. But it's safe for crooks!

I want the message to be this: You break into my home and you should expect to go home in a box. If I wake up and find you rummaging around in my kitchen at 2AM, I'm going to shoot first and ask questions later. And the law will absolutely have my back on this.

To send any other message is pathetically cowardly. My post right here would probably make liberals puke due to their "humanity" and their "compassion", but so what? You know what's worse than a home invader being gunned down in cold blood? ME being gunned down in cold blood. No self-proclaimed liberal I've ever spoken to has been able to respond to that simple logic. Maybe they think that no one has to die and that the half naked crackhead ripping my Sony off the wall mounts can actually be negotiated with. We will never know.

As for the mother, I sincerely thank her for having the courage to defend her family and my tax dollars. :righton:

8. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Great job Mama Bear! :righton: