Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this the most ridiculous "tactical" gun accessory you have ever seen?

A stubby little bayonet for modern semi-auto pistols, attaching to the accessory rail just foward of the trigger guard.

I saw some of these at Cherokee Gun & Pawn in Canton today. $29.95 and you can be ninja cool.

Here's the page from the manufacturer's website.

http://www.shop.laserlyte.com/product.sc?productId=67

P.S. The Hex-receiver Mosin's from the 1930s for $99 with a bunch of accessories included were the real bargain of the day. And I think the Mosin without a bayonet is a lot deadlier than a Glock or XD with one!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
So....anyone make a holster for Glocks with a bayonet yet? I imagine appendix carry is a bit more....uncomfortable with this setup. :lol: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Nevermind that... Oh Gads, the Mexican carry would be life-altering! :sly:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
gunsmoker said:
Is this the most ridiculous "tactical" gun accessory you have ever seen?

A stubby little bayonet for modern semi-auto pistols, attaching to the accessory rail just foward of the trigger guard.
I don't know. A person can only own so many firearms before it becomes redundant. Once you own a number of 1911s or Glocks or revolvers, some fringe accessories or unusual after-market mods might be just the ticket.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Even if I were somehow expecting trench warfare, no pistol of mine is getting a bayonet.

I hate talking like a mall ninja, but seriously, I'm not "punching" a guy with a knife on the end of a pistol. Either grasp the knife firmly with your hand or put it on the end of a rifle.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I suppose the bayonet would hinder carrying on your body, but for home or vehicle defense, or at the office or shop, it seems like it gives you more options.
Think of it-- you can literally stick the gun anywhere. Just find a wall, a piece of furniture, whatever.
Sure, you might short out some of those wires under your dash. Or poke some extra holes in your airbag. But at least your gun will be handy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts