Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I have this exact shotgun and it's awesome. Has ghost ring sights. You can actually fit 9 shells in the gun, 7 in the tube, one in the chamber and one in the feed ramp.

GLWS!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I have this one, too, except it holds only 4+1, I believe. Did you add the longer tube? This is one awesome shooting semi. Doesn't kick anywhere near as much as the Mossy M590A1 pump. With mine I was recently able to hit an 8x8 steel plate with slugs at 125 yards. Pretty accurate, I'd say. GLWS.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have this one, too, except it holds only 4+1, I believe. Did you add the longer tube? This is one awesome shooting semi. Doesn't kick anywhere near as much as the Mossy M590A1 pump. With mine I was recently able to hit an 8x8 steel plate with slugs at 125 yards. Pretty accurate, I'd say. GLWS.
No, has stock barrel and tube. I’ve read that some had a wooden dowel in the tube to limit round amount for legal purposes in some States. Remove tube and spring, see if there is anything that could be a restriction

·
Professional Troll
2,163 Posts
No, has stock barrel and tube. I’ve read that some had a wooden dowel in the tube to limit round amount for legal purposes in some States. Remove tube and spring, see if there is anything that could be a restriction
That dowel is to "plug" the shotgun and limit the maximum rounds in the gun to 3. That is so if the gun is used for migratory bird hunting, the person using it wouldn't run afoul of federal migratory bird hunting laws that limit shotguns to 3 rounds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts