Morehouse student wounded at Atlantic Station

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Sharky, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

Morehouse student wounded at Atlantic Station

By RHONDA COOK
    The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 11/01/07

A Morehouse College student was shot and wounded early Thursday at Atlantic Station when he tried to intervene on behalf of a woman who was arguing with a man.

According to police Frank Rashad Johnson was taken to Piedmont Hospital after he was shot several times in the leg.

No one has been arrested.

According to his family, Johnson was attending a Halloween party at the shopping-entertainment complex when he and his friends came upon the arguing couple. The man, who was not identified, reportedly struck the woman when Johnson tried to intervene.

2. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

Sounds like the male arguing wasnt happy about the intervention!

3. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

You mean the woman didn't just throw up on the guy who hit her? :puke:

4. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

I love how they forgot to mention when the college student got shot. Prior or after the male hit the female? I love reporters that cant even report what they see. Sounds like alot of crap.

5. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

So I am not paranoid for carrying when I visit Atlantic Station? :D

6. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

I think its safe to say nobody is paraniod for carrying everywhere! (Or at least all the legal places to carry)

7. tace

tace New Member

The crowd who used to hang out at all the super seedy bars and clubs in Buckhead has moved on to Atlantic Station, ever since that part of Buckhead has been bought by a developer for redevelopment.

You should hang out there on a Friday or Sat night to see all the ladies dressed as Hos and the guys dressed as pimps. Quite an interesting scene.

8. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

Yeah I'll stick to pay per view! LOL

9. Sine Nomen

Sine Nomen New Member

What time and where should I sit?

10. tace

tace New Member

After 10pm, just take a seat by the hot dog stand in the central green space. :)

11. viper32cm

viper32cm New Member

Careful, don't want to inadvertently cause a public gathering.

12. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Wouldn't that already be a PG?

I'd still carry...

An' I'm betting ol' Frank Rashad Johnson is regretting the fact he wasn't. He's may well be rethinking the advisability of jumping into the middle of things. Based on how most domestic disputes turn out (which I've learned from watching Cops), I'd say Frank is fairly lucky the woman also didn't attack him!

:boxing: