More correspondence from Pinkie

Discussion in 'Ga. County Licensing Information' started by Boy Racer, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Boy Racer

Boy Racer New Member

I got another, hand-addressed letter from Pinkie's crew yesterday. I got a chill through my whole body and my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't believe it. I could not believe it was returned to us already, and so quickly! We had just mailed in an application on Monday or Tuesday (the 9th or 10th of July) and it was sent back to us yesterday! A 10 day turn-around for a license from the probate court of Fulton County!!! I'm still today pretty blown away that they could turn a license around that quickly; I mean, I thought they were really, really backed up!

I guess because it was only a marriage license, it wasn't a big deal to them.

:-k

2. tony218

tony218 New Member

yep, i fell for it too.

3. ber950

ber950 Active Member

Ten days of a marrige license. They handed me mine the day we applied.

Gives new meaning to a 10 day waiting period.

4. Boy Racer

Boy Racer New Member

The license was applied for and issued, blank, in the same transaction (took about 20 minutes). We then had the Reverend sign it the day of the ceremony (Saturday), he probably mailed it to Pinkie & the Gang on Monday or Tuesday, it was recorded that Friday (the 13th, oooh!) and we received it yesterday afternoon in the mail.

If only GFLs were so easy. [-o<

5. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

I just can't help it. Everytime I see that name it comes to mind...

"We're Pinkie, Pinkie and the Brain Brain Brain Brain, Brain Brain Brain Brain.
    We're Pinkie and the Brain!"

:lol:

6. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

This Pinkie has no brain, thus the reason for the separation of Intelligence and State.

:wink:

7. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Well, if you had a "Reverend" sign your GFL Application, maybe it would issue so quickly, too!

8. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Well, if you had a "Reverend" sign your GFL Application, maybe it would issue so quickly, too!
    :lol:[/quote:v71l2fy2]
    I wonder if I would've gotten my license faster had I put myself down as Rev. budder...

9. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

10. pro2am

pro2am New Member

11. pro2am

pro2am New Member

12. budder

13. pro2am

pro2am New Member

Seriously? Wow...you really should have put Rev. budder on the application.

:lol: i had no idea. :lol:

14. budder

Well, it's not like I've done anything with it. Though I've made lots of jokes about marrying people :)