Mom Of FL Kid Killed By Cop Shot At Funeral

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Nemo, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

I really hate those accidental discharges. Yes negligent but the source says accidental. Maybe we should all start calling and emailing news agencies to get try to get them to go negligent.

Nemo

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mother-slain-florida-teen-shot-burial

2. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

That's not gonna look good when he goes to renew his carry license. Oh, wait.......................

3. Scout706

Scout706 Well-Known Member

“The gun . . . experienced an accidental discharge”

I don’t think that’s what actually happened. Bad Bad Editor!

TimBob likes this.
  4. TimBob

TimBob Old, Slow, Boring Dude

What I want to know is... Who interviewed the gun?

5. diamondback

diamondback Well-Known Member

a 16 year old boy? carrying a gun? Anyone see the issues with this? He should not be carrying a damn gun. I would love to see a pic of this People just ignore problems. Make thugs out to be matrys then the country votes to give a man so hostile to Christianity ( he CLAIMS to be catholic) white people, guns, the Constitution and such. I am sure I will get a comment mentioning him being hostile ( or the democrat party) to white people but look at the platform and things they want to do. You cant artificially lift one group up without intentially taking another down yet many people who have white skin seem to not realize what voting for someone like him could do? I mean could anyone imagine a jew voting for Hitler after the fact? We know what Biden and liberals are planning.

6. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

We need more laws to prevent this! OMG, if that cemetery were a GUN FREE ZONE this would never have happened!!
    [​IMG]

MSgt G likes this.
  7. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Did you go on a rant like this about Rittenhouse, who is 17 (but white)?

8. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

A 17 year old can serve in the military with parental permission. Rittenhouse had his mom's permission. ;-)

9. awanatech

awanatech Well-Known Member

It was legal for Rittenhouse, at 17, to be carrying a long gun in Wisconsin. It was not legal for this 16 year old to be carrying a handgun in Florida.

diamondback and mog like this.
  10. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

So the issue is that he was carrying a gun illegally ?

11. diamondback

You can legally have a gun ( with parental permission at that age) I highly doubt that 16 year old had parental permission. I also wonder if the gun was "legal" and Rittenhouse was legally able to open carry the rifle as he was that 16 year old was not allowed to concealled carry.

12. diamondback

you cant confuse some with facts.

13. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

You did not mention ANYTHING about "legality" in your post. I did notice you mentioned race, like just about all of your posts.

14. diamondback

That is my bad. I thought that was implied with "Anything wrong with this" you cant carry a gun at that age, but I do recall a couple states with parent permission you can get a permit to carry at 17 or 18? It was a very old obscure law when i heard it.

Maybe its wrong of me to be concerned that a party so hostile to white people is in power and also hostile to gun rights. Sometimes people do not see facts. If you read 1950s 1960s governors from AL, MS, GA, LA what is happening in our cities like Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is coming true. I mean i know that is very inconvenient for some but we cant hide facts Now we have an administration coming in soft on crime to pander for votes.

15. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Parental permission has nothing to do with a 16 y/o conceal carrying a handgun in any state.

16. diamondback

I meant possession not carrying Type