Mock Bank Robbery next door to where I work today!

Discussion in 'Firearm Related' started by Savvy Jack, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Savvy Jack

Savvy Jack Banned

While at work we were informed that a mock bank robbery would take place next to us. I got my digital camera but had limited battery and card space for the video. I missed the blanks fired but here is what I did get. Not much though....can you spot the snipper?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy9v4P7tOB4

2. gruntpain1775

gruntpain1775 New Member

what sniper you want spotted? the one in the shadows on the 2nd floor cat walk thing. (last part of video) or the one in the cupola on top of the building to the right in the first scene?

3. Savvy Jack

Savvy Jack Banned

cupola.....nope! That was a painter that was there all day and for the past three days.

Shadows catwalk...yeap but did you actually see him or just where I was focusing the camera? I'll explain next time.

4. gruntpain1775

gruntpain1775 New Member

Damn, could have sworn there was one on the cupola! Catwalk, right side, kinda croutching down in the shadows.

5. Ashe

Ashe Active Member

Well the ladder to roof seemed like a good giveaway.

6. gruntpain1775

gruntpain1775 New Member

no kidding! talk about a false flag....

7. Savvy Jack

Savvy Jack Banned

hehehe, ok if you look at 1:30 you can see him in the middle of the balcony (looks like a cat walk). Obviously not a good place so he then moved into the corner (1:48) which would be to the right side of the balcony hidden by the background tree. I would stand and look at him with mu binoculars and him me through the scope :righton:

I really missed the good stuff like the gun fire and when the swat team brings out the bad guy in cuffs! Later on one guy wearing a white t-shirt had red stuff on it as if he was shot!

8. Ashe

Ashe Active Member

So the Officer was pointing a rifle at you?