Mission Essential Savannah FFL!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Ranges, Dealers & Smiths' started by fuentesd99, Oct 26, 2010.

1. fuentesd99

fuentesd99 New Member

WE FINALLY HAVE OUR FFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guns are coming in as I type.

I told you guys I will let you know as soon as we have it. JUST AS I PROMISED!!!

2. jdh31313

jdh31313 Active Member

3. ARMT Guy

ARMT Guy Ordinary Average Guy

=D> :cheers: \:D/ :applause:

Congrats!

4. sirkut

sirkut Member

Awesome! Time to make a visit!!

5. Dinnertime

Dinnertime New Member

Not a whole lot in the store yet, so let us know when you guys get fully stocked! I'v literally been waiting to buy an M&P since you guy initially started the move.

6. ARMT Guy

A bunch of us, ( me, my wife, a good friend and his wife ) went there the other night near closing time and had a good time on the range.

Unfortunately, some of the folks who'd occupied the lanes at some point before us had left piles of their shot up targets laying on top of the benches behind the lanes. :evil: Space is somewhat limited on the range, however, everything ran smoothly and a good time was had by all. :)

The store itself is looking pretty good with inventory increasing almost daily, ( so it seemed to me ) with many good deals to be had. 8) :righton:

7. FlaGator

FlaGator New Member

Please get the customer service and repeat customer appreciation up and i will be back (not a lookie lou). have purchased over $3000 worth of guns from your Hinesville store within the last 12 months, but will never buy from there again.

8. Glock29fan

Glock29fan Guest

How is the stock and store now this would save alot of gas for sure since you are not to far from me beats driving to atlanta the way gas prices are

and what are your hours of operation please.

9. ARMT Guy

They certainly have a fair amount of stock to look over, but I'd recommend looking else where and not to waste your time at this place.

I do HIGHLY recommend Dean Forest Guns and Ammo out by Garden City. After stopping there, cruise on down the road to Patrick's gun store and indoor range. The best range facility in this part of the state.

10. dcannon1

dcannon1 New Member

I second this. Dean Forest and Patricks FTW.

11. Glock29fan

Glock29fan Guest

cool I will check them out, both are in Savannah area correct? we will plan a trip to check out both plus some points of intrest the wife wants to see have to give in some to get to check out the fun shops LOL