Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE FINALLY HAVE OUR FFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guns are coming in as I type.

I told you guys I will let you know as soon as we have it. JUST AS I PROMISED!!!
 

·
Ordinary Average Guy
Joined
·
2,934 Posts
=D> :cheers: \:D/ :applause:

Congrats!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
451 Posts
Not a whole lot in the store yet, so let us know when you guys get fully stocked! I'v literally been waiting to buy an M&P since you guy initially started the move.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,286 Posts
:sly:
 

·
Ordinary Average Guy
Joined
·
2,934 Posts
A bunch of us, ( me, my wife, a good friend and his wife ) went there the other night near closing time and had a good time on the range.

Unfortunately, some of the folks who'd occupied the lanes at some point before us had left piles of their shot up targets laying on top of the benches behind the lanes. :evil: Space is somewhat limited on the range, however, everything ran smoothly and a good time was had by all. :)

The store itself is looking pretty good with inventory increasing almost daily, ( so it seemed to me ) with many good deals to be had. 8) :righton:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Please get the customer service and repeat customer appreciation up and i will be back (not a lookie lou). have purchased over $3000 worth of guns from your Hinesville store within the last 12 months, but will never buy from there again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
fuentesd99 said:
WE FINALLY HAVE OUR FFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guns are coming in as I type.

I told you guys I will let you know as soon as we have it. JUST AS I PROMISED!!!
How is the stock and store now this would save alot of gas for sure since you are not to far from me beats driving to atlanta the way gas prices are

and what are your hours of operation please.
 

·
Ordinary Average Guy
Joined
·
2,934 Posts
loneeagle said:
fuentesd99 said:
WE FINALLY HAVE OUR FFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guns are coming in as I type.

I told you guys I will let you know as soon as we have it. JUST AS I PROMISED!!!
How is the stock and store now this would save alot of gas for sure since you are not to far from me beats driving to atlanta the way gas prices are

and what are your hours of operation please.
They certainly have a fair amount of stock to look over, but I'd recommend looking else where and not to waste your time at this place.

I do HIGHLY recommend Dean Forest Guns and Ammo out by Garden City. After stopping there, cruise on down the road to Patrick's gun store and indoor range. The best range facility in this part of the state.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,548 Posts
ARMT Guy said:
loneeagle said:
fuentesd99 said:
WE FINALLY HAVE OUR FFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guns are coming in as I type.

I told you guys I will let you know as soon as we have it. JUST AS I PROMISED!!!
How is the stock and store now this would save alot of gas for sure since you are not to far from me beats driving to atlanta the way gas prices are

and what are your hours of operation please.
They certainly have a fair amount of stock to look over, but I'd recommend looking else where and not to waste your time at this place.

I do HIGHLY recommend Dean Forest Guns and Ammo out by Garden City. After stopping there, cruise on down the road to Patrick's gun store and indoor range. The best range facility in this part of the state.
I second this. Dean Forest and Patricks FTW.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
cool I will check them out, both are in Savannah area correct? we will plan a trip to check out both plus some points of intrest the wife wants to see have to give in some to get to check out the fun shops LOL
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top