1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
I am forced to agree. It seems virtue-signaling has wormed its way into beauty pageants.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,613 Posts
I don't know what standards they use, but apparently their ideal of beauty is not based on the cream of the crop for northern European Caucasians.

I don't think any African women (unmixed with white) are the cream of the crop for beauty, in my opinion.

But, that Nigerian chick who lives in Finland COULD win on some categories like a toned body, good curves, a great personality, intelligence, a record of community service, and athleticism.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Although it's true, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, obviously someone got paid.
By even the most generous standard every one of her competitors was better looking and more embodied the Scandinavian beauty ideals.
Honestly, she wouldn't have even placed in a Miss Black USA contest.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,613 Posts
This reminds me of how Barak Obama won the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize (the peace prize committee is made up entirely of Norweigans).

Affirmative action.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,911 Posts
Our society is doomed

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
You can tell that the other contestants in the photo have been indoctrinated into that mindset. Those smiles don't appear to be labored.
Or they did 100 photo shoots and picked the best one.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
I asked my wife which of the three she thought was the prettiest and she picked the brunette. When I told her that the black girl won the beauty pageant, she just starred at the picture with a puzzled look on her face.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,911 Posts
I've seen very gorgeous black women before, almost daily, she's not one of them.

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I asked my wife which of the three she thought was the prettiest and she picked the brunette. When I told her that the black girl won the beauty pageant, she just starred at the picture with a puzzled look on her face.
I showed my 13 year old the picture and asked him who won? He said, in a long, drawn out, puzzled tone, "Noooooot the one in the middle . . ."

I told him yes, the one in the middle.

"What?" he exclaimed. "Are they mental?"

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,911 Posts
I showed my 13 year old the picture and asked him who won? He said, in a long, drawn out, puzzled tone, "Noooooot the one in the middle . . ."

I told him yes, the one in the middle.

"What?" he exclaimed. "Are they mental?"
Yes, yes they are.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts